Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ekuNNN posted:

I enjoy this tag that's all around the center of my hometown :3:

also this one near my work that incorporates the background:

That cat tag owns and I love the second one, that's cool as poo poo

I am a firm believer that bathroom graffiti is man's greatest communication medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Would I get murdered by Cat Gang if I started tagging bathrooms in Seattle with the cat, is that like forbidden

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
those googly eye pieces look incredible

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

good frogger

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ralph Hurley posted:

A friend of mine told me about an art opening he went to featuring works by well known graffiti artists. One of the pieces somebody did was on the outside of the building, up on the fire escape, there was a mannequin wearing a hoodie. It’s arm was rigged to move in a simple up and down motion, holding a spray can up to a not quite finished tag. I guess it looked pretty real because a cop who happened to be there shined his light on it and started screaming at it to get down from there immediately until everyone standing outside started laughing at him.

lol