Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
GREETINGS!

The final dawn of AuLust is upon us, which can only mean one thing: it’s time to get a little less sexy, and a lot more ~snacky~

all snacks are welcome ITT, but me personally?? I’m feeling some Dark Chocolate followed by salt n vinegar chips

today, on the last day of AuLust, we must make our preparations for the month ahead. how will YOU be snackin ??

also mom says her new boyfriend is coming over and we’re going to have a big meal so pls do not eat too many snacks and spoil your din-din :-/

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya, snacking in September
Ba-dee-ya, never was a hangry day

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are you a snack? Naw baby I'm a whole drat meal.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mods: we should come up with a snack event for this thread for September because the weather is changing both northern and southern and it's time to get weirder, gayer and filled with potatoes.

Stoner Sloth

i was going to be a little disappointed that we didn't end up with Slothtember for napping BUT then i remembered i'm actually pretty crap at the whole sleep anyways and that tasty foods are good... so happy Snacktember to you all!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I am going to make date bars as soon as I get a chance to go to the grocery (this counts as a gay snack because the dates will remind me of dating women). And as for today. It's salsa baby, because our garden is running rampant with peppers and tomatoes right now.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

i was going to be a little disappointed that we didn't end up with Slothtember for napping BUT then i remembered i'm actually pretty crap at the whole sleep anyways and that tasty foods are good... so happy Snacktember to you all!

I kinda wanna do slothvember because it'll be hot there and cold here and both weather types make it good for taking a nipnap and frankly we are both very bad at sleeping.

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

I kinda wanna do slothvember because it'll be hot there and cold here and both weather types make it good for taking a nipnap and frankly we are both very bad at sleeping.

true true, lol i was just hoping it'd line up neatly with my birthday but snack times on the old birthday works well too!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

take hidden valley ranch mix, toss that in some cottage cheese, mix n dip something cronchy and you are in snack heaven friends

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Can a man live on snacks alone? Probably

French Accent

i snack every day of my life

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Snacks are required to keep up our stamina so we can continue serving looks.

Lock

bweeee bap ba bada bop

im the snackman

biosterous

i'm gonna add mixed nuts to my ice cream

cronch cronch cronch

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Percy Teatwillow

Lock posted:

take hidden valley ranch mix, toss that in some cottage cheese, mix n dip something cronchy and you are in snack heaven friends

ya know i’m really not a fan of ranch itself but adding the mix to other things is extremely protip status. mix that with some cajun seasoning?? bud, lemme tell ya

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Lock

ok now i need to try this with some bojangles seasoning salt

Percy Teatwillow

hmmm. i’m getting major cheez-it vibes from today and that’s not necessarily a glowing compliment. like the plain ones, not even the white cheddar cheez-its.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BA DE YA
SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER
BA DE YA
SNACKING IN SEPTEMBER

:siren: IT'S TIME :siren:

Post! Your! Snacks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

hmmm. i’m getting major cheez-it vibes from today and that’s not necessarily a glowing compliment. like the plain ones, not even the white cheddar cheez-its.

Yeah see I don't like the different flavors. Extra toasty? Perfect. Pain cheez-its? Okay! Anything else? GARBAGE AND A WASTE OF RESOURCES, FUCKIN EMBARRASSING.

Today I will be eating an assortment of gas station delights including lentil puffs, which are apparently Cheetos for sad people, and "assorted cut vegetables," which are mostly celery and dessicated baby carrots but there's exactly one suspiciously soft tomato.

How Wonderful!

I'm craving some goldfish but if I do have a snack today I'll probably be good and just roast some chickpeas up all crispy.

Percy Teatwillow

mini snack haul on my lunch break. i’ve never had the pretzel pop tarts before!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Lock

Tonight’s snack, Baby Star large Sauce/Mayo...yakisoba crisps? Close enough.

They’re p good fam.

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah see I don't like the different flavors. Extra toasty? Perfect. Pain cheez-its? Okay! Anything else? GARBAGE AND A WASTE OF RESOURCES, FUCKIN EMBARRASSING.

there is white cheddar, and there is everything else. I am sorry friend.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

there is white cheddar, and there is everything else. I am sorry friend.

This is violence, I can't believe I'm getting cheez-bashed in this thread.

Also the only reason I dislike the white cheddar ones is there's a coating that is both oily and gritty and it freaks my weird little baby fingers out. They taste good tho.

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is violence, I can't believe I'm getting cheez-bashed in this thread.

Also the only reason I dislike the white cheddar ones is there's a coating that is both oily and gritty and it freaks my weird little baby fingers out. They taste good tho.

ah ok that’s fair. have you tried the cheetos-style chopsticks approach?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

ah ok that’s fair. have you tried the cheetos-style chopsticks approach?

Legitimately about to try that because again I am a giant baby about my fingats being dirty.

It also works on the new blue Takis (which are disgusting to me because they are blue and I can't get past it, despite the fact that they are delicious).

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

It also works on the new blue Takis (which are disgusting to me because they are blue and I can't get past it, despite the fact that they are delicious).

if it makes you feel better my fiancée is the same way. Anything brightly colored and she’s all ‘how do y’all eat this’

look i love you but do not deny me my american-born love of fake blue raspberry

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

if it makes you feel better my fiancée is the same way. Anything brightly colored and she’s all ‘how do y’all eat this’

look i love you but do not deny me my american-born love of fake blue raspberry

I mean, I get that. Hard. But I was raised by parents who actually thought red M&Ms/Smarties caused cancer, Hematogen was a delicious candy, and (briefly) an alien demigod threw souls into a volcano.

I have a lot of food hangups. Lol.

Lock

I mean, all one has to say is ‘my parents toyed with scientology’ and I am 100% sympathetic to any hangups friend

Percy Teatwillow

Lock posted:

I mean, all one has to say is ‘my parents toyed with scientology’ and I am 100% sympathetic to any hangups friend

same, i feel like that should be a pretty universal thing

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

How Wonderful!

I had knee surgery today and can't exercise or exert myself for two weeks, so Bingo Bango bought me a bunch of Hi-Chews to eat on the couch. How's that for a gay snack.

Percy Teatwillow

How Wonderful! posted:

a bunch of Hi-Chews to eat on the couch. How's that for a gay snack.

How Wonderful!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh Jesus don't say the s-word lol, I literally live in fear of those folks showing up

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also: I have obtained the Clearly Canadian.

Six cases of blackberry.

I have also obtained two cases of Gardetto's Special Recipe Garlic Rye Chips.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also: I have obtained the Clearly Canadian.

Six cases of blackberry.

I have also obtained two cases of Gardetto's Special Recipe Garlic Rye Chips.

Those are one top tier snacks.

I just got done with some cajun fries from five guys

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Everyone in byob is a snack

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

:wink:

How Wonderful!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is the origin story of How Wonderful!:

Born on a mountain
Raised in a cabbage patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Are you a snack? Naw baby I'm a whole drat meal.

i am both a snack and a meal. it's complicated