Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i am both a snack and a meal. it's complicated

like maybe poutine? i'm poutine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I consider myself to be nachos

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Zil posted:

I consider myself to be nachos

good choice

Farecoal

There he go

Just looked it up, does that taste as "good" as I think it does

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Vending machine white cheddar cheezits, on the stale side, tip the corner of the bag into your mouth and never get stuff on your hands to mess up your art work crew represent.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

biosterous

i would like to be poutine

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

reese’s cups in the freezer is the superior candy snack i will have you all know

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

reese’s cups in the freezer is the superior candy snack i will have you all know

While this is true, have you stopped to think what would happen if you dipped them in marshmallow fluff

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am a glutton for funishment.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Bo-Pepper posted:

one day, years ago, I randomly found a bag of reese’s pb cups for sale at a local supermarket here.

it has been years since i have found them again.

i miss them terribly.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

one day, years ago, I randomly found a bag of reese’s pb cups for sale at a local supermarket here.

it has been years since i have found them again.

i miss them terribly.

I'm pretty sure you can get them at Costco but you'd have to travel near the bases and look do not do that

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm pretty sure you can get them at Costco but you'd have to travel near the bases and look do not do that

I have heard tale that the bases are home to a wide variety of expat goods but i am not willing to pay the price of going to a base.

I’m p sure I could order them off amazon with a ridiculous markup. Sadly I don’t live near any costcos otherwise I’d spend way too much time in one. Thanks though!

biosterous

president's choice sells knockoff reese's (they are taller and less wide) and yeah i put the bag in the freezer and it's great great great

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Queen-Of-Hearts

Bo-Pepper posted:

for added consideration: frozen Charleston Chew. No, not the bit size ones. The full thing. Embrace your inner beaver and saw your bites off as God intended.

I would also like to add to the record that blackberry clearly canadian, and bugles, post weed is the one true snack.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

I have heard tale that the bases are home to a wide variety of expat goods but i am not willing to pay the price of going to a base.

I’m p sure I could order them off amazon with a ridiculous markup. Sadly I don’t live near any costcos otherwise I’d spend way too much time in one. Thanks though!

If you need an emergency shipment lemme know. I absolutely would not go near the bases because, well. I'm not exactly fond of the expat communities a lot. For reasons. Lol.

I just shipped stuff to Korea Monday and it's arriving today so vOv the world is crazy but my auntie is getting her freeze dried ice cream.

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

If you need an emergency shipment lemme know. I absolutely would not go near the bases because, well. I'm not exactly fond of the expat communities a lot. For reasons. Lol.

I just shipped stuff to Korea Monday and it's arriving today so vOv the world is crazy but my auntie is getting her freeze dried ice cream.

you are a saint. I’m good for now but if you wanna set up an exchange sometime we can def talk.

and oh god yes re: expat communities

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

you are a saint. I’m good for now but if you wanna set up an exchange sometime we can def talk.

and oh god yes re: expat communities

Lol iykyk re: expat comms, EFN knows too.

I need to figure out how to get green chile to EFN this weekend

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
ok so there’s been a lot of buzz about Clearly Canadian lately, and I happened to find a store right up the street that sells it. any flavor recs for a first-timer??

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Queen-Of-Hearts

blackberry. next question.

Zil

Peach is good too, but Blackberry is indeed the best

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Zil

This belongs here

Queen-Of-Hearts

Those little wax pop bottles full of "juice" and the little dots that stick to hard to the paper.
And i remember some kind of gum, but it was in the nerds candy format, and in tiny little black milk cartons. Did i fever dream that?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Those little wax pop bottles full of "juice" and the little dots that stick to hard to the paper.
And i remember some kind of gum, but it was in the nerds candy format, and in tiny little black milk cartons. Did i fever dream that?

Tongue Splashers

Lock

Mormon Nailer posted:

Tongue Splashers

you know how nostalgia can sometimes manifest itself physically and punch you in the gut?

yeah, oof

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lock posted:

you know how nostalgia can sometimes manifest itself physically and punch you in the gut?

yeah, oof

Yeah black milk carton took me way way back

Queen-Of-Hearts

Trip report: Tapioca is still as wonderful as ten year old me remembered.

Lock

cream-filled
irresistible salami flavor

(and no i did not buy them for penis jokes, they’re actually really good)

Manifisto

Lock posted:

cream-filled
irresistible salami flavor

(and no i did not buy them for penis jokes, they’re actually really good)

the culinary geniuses (madmen?) in japan have done it again! apparently

snack tax: bergenost cheese is highly recommended for all of your snacking needs

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

America's Finger Hat™️

Legally required to drink a Clearly Canadian blackberry, so I am

Zil

I feel bugles are more addictive than pringles

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

America's Finger Hat™️

Legally required to drink a Clearly Canadian blackberry, so I am

much as I hate to give credit to marketing that's actually pretty funny

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Confession time: the only reason I became an artist was to get all the wine, cheese and crackers at gallery openings

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Me too, also in academia the high rate of meetings and talks that had qdoba catered or this one place that's just hummus and a million kinds of pita. In Philly for a while the main "free drink" at readings was Genessee cream beer because this one poetry organizer guy had a family restaurant which inexplicably always way overordered on Genessee.. and after readings you could follow him back there if you were buds with him and have free chowder and oysters and whatever else.

Bingo Bango is currently doing inventory on a million heavy boxes she moved in since my knee is still healing and I'm forbidden to lift stuff, so I am going to make her some mac and cheese balls as soon as she's done.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

Me too, also in academia the high rate of meetings and talks that had qdoba catered or this one place that's just hummus and a million kinds of pita. In Philly for a while the main "free drink" at readings was Genessee cream beer because this one poetry organizer guy had a family restaurant which inexplicably always way overordered on Genessee.. and after readings you could follow him back there if you were buds with him and have free chowder and oysters and whatever else.

Bingo Bango is currently doing inventory on a million heavy boxes she moved in since my knee is still healing and I'm forbidden to lift stuff, so I am going to make her some mac and cheese balls as soon as she's done.

That sounds really good, could I trouble you to make a few extra for me?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What's mac and cheese balls, precious?

Zil

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
battered mac n cheese and then deep fried i’m guessing? it’s a revolutionary concept imho

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Well, they're not good for you no matter what, but if you have an air fryer you can use that and at least not be worried about deep frying stuff. Really you just take good homemade mac and cheese that's leftover so its nice and cold and able to be mushed into balls, then a little dredge of flour->milk->panko, then pop it in the air fryer for a few minutes until everything is crisp and crunchy.

I guess maybe they're regional? I have lived on the east coast all my life and I've seen them at maybe 80% of all diners and delis ever.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Not much, precious, what's mac and cheese balls with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

Well, they're not good for you no matter what, but if you have an air fryer you can use that and at least not be worried about deep frying stuff. Really you just take good homemade mac and cheese that's leftover so its nice and cold and able to be mushed into balls, then a little dredge of flour->milk->panko, then pop it in the air fryer for a few minutes until everything is crisp and crunchy.

I guess maybe they're regional? I have lived on the east coast all my life and I've seen them at maybe 80% of all diners and delis ever.

dang those do sound p good