Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
She rules. Get her out of wwe and let her be a monster in japan. This is the pro Nia thread haters leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Everyone is mad at Nia for giving Charlotte the receipts she deserved. True queen.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
How can anyone get mad at two wrestlers getting actually physical with each other. That poo poo rules.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

between stiffing the poo poo out of her opponent and her cool hair she is now haku ie she rules

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nia is God

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

The_Rob posted:

She rules. Get her out of wwe and let her be a monster in japan. This is the pro Nia thread haters leave.

Nia doing a tour with Stardom would be pretty interesting.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kings road queen

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
When covid first went down and there weren't any noises piped in really she had a match with Kairi Sane where she brought her up and all you could hear was Kairi screaming "I'm not set!" Before launching her straight into the turnbuckle lol. It was like a weekly period of seeing stuff about nia mauling sane before she went off to be wwes ambassador in Japan lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the only good thing nia ever done was yell my butt my hole

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
everyone always hating on Charlotte and Nia for trying to murder Kairi Sane, but maybe Kairi did something bad and this was the wrestler's court way of handling it. otherwise it seems like WWE women might be poorly trained and like to hurt people

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Eat My Fuc posted:

the only good thing nia ever done was yell my butt my hole

https://youtu.be/hZZg8GD6WdQ

pick a body part and work it

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

now thats what psychology is all about

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She was always cool, you horse's rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nah she sucked for a while. But now she’s figured out she can hit hard and be cool.