Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jackson is also negotiating for his first major pay day and cannot accept sponsorship deals without getting vaxxed. This could be costing him millions of dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In his defense he sure looks like he's thinking hard about it in that picture.

Remember when I said Lamar was hated by a lot of people

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kiimo posted:

In his defense he sure looks like he's thinking hard about it in that picture.

Remember when I said Lamar was hated by a lot of people

He's thinking about the crates

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

pasaluki posted:

I just watched it and I'm in the minority I'm sure, but I actually was somewhat disappointed in that video especially for much of an easy hanging curve over the plate the material was. It felt like the bloo blooing of Falcons fans in this world of injustice was the focus while ignoring how much of a gently caress up it was by the actual Falcons football team which is kind of a huge part of the story.

Yeah, I think you've hit the nail on the head. There was almost no questioning of the playcalling or decision making from Quinn, Shanahan or Ryan. In fact, the video almost went out of it's way to absolve them. They didn't blow a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl, it just happened cause... Falcons.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

yeah

tell me we're gonna win 12 games and win a wildcard game and I'll believe you

tell me we're gonna win 7 games and "the miami dolphins have traded for deshaun watson" is a headline in January and I will also believe you

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ehud posted:

yeah

tell me we're gonna win 12 games and win a wildcard game and I'll believe you

tell me we're gonna win 7 games and "the miami dolphins have traded for deshaun watson" is a headline in January and I will also believe you

I feel the same way about the Pats.

If Jones is OK they can be pretty good, if he's a hilarious bust and/or he gets hurt and they're counting on *checks notes* Jarrett Stidham? Then there is no floor lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sean10mm posted:

I feel the same way about the Pats.

If Jones is OK they can be pretty good, if he's a hilarious bust and/or he gets hurt and they're counting on *checks notes* Jarrett Stidham? Then there is no floor lol

I think the Pats are like a 10ish win team no matter what because the defense and running game should both be very good. It's gonna be some old-rear end football.

I can't shake the feeling that they're just going to run Miami to death, exploit the gaping holes on the left side of our OL and win an ugly 21-17 kind of game on Sunday.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wow he actively hates the NFL ball and swats it away with tears in his eyes? Man that's a bad look, geez

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Alaois posted:

but how funny would it be if the cowboys won by like 30 points

I'd subscribe to your newsletter.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Ehud posted:

I think the Pats are like a 10ish win team no matter what because the defense and running game should both be very good. It's gonna be some old-rear end football.

I can't shake the feeling that they're just going to run Miami to death, exploit the gaping holes on the left side of our OL and win an ugly 21-17 kind of game on Sunday.

legit thought "wait brady's playing the cowboys.....oh yea"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'd pay that for a starting cornerback.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1435967327976230914

Now to find out how many draft picks it cost.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Silly Burrito posted:

He's probably gonna be better than whatever future draft pick y'all give up anyway

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is a thing circulating...
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/1436011715938983937
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1436024825521205248

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
A suspect in what?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

A suspect in what?

They’ll let you know after they check their fantasy rosters.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Yeah, I think you've hit the nail on the head. There was almost no questioning of the playcalling or decision making from Quinn, Shanahan or Ryan. In fact, the video almost went out of it's way to absolve them. They didn't blow a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl, it just happened cause... Falcons.

It could be way more galaxy brained than I give it credit for. The Falcons had a 28-3 lead and choked it at the end and the series on the Falcons also choked at the end.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

A suspect in what?

Murder, apparently

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Swift taking the "bite off kneecaps" a little too far

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Grip it and rip it posted:

I support Lamar Jackson's decision to throw this season

Showing some love to this extremely under appreciated post

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Silly Burrito posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1436035354017026050

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

He's thinking about the crates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Third is a bit higher than I'd like but considering the Texans footed most of his salary, I get it. Plus we are getting another comp 3rd round pick for Fontenot next year anyway.