Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Oh God, football is happening soon. I hope the Bills dumpster the Steelers again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Grittybeard posted:

Didn't notice if someone posted it already, but the Saints home opener will be played in Jacksonville apparently.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1433101922114973703
LOL can’t wait to compare and contrast crowd shots from this game to the Jaguars’ home opener.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

AndrewP posted:

Hohooooo nice

Dobbins' injury is worse than Bateman's, but anyway I'm just glad Brown and Sammy practiced today and seem to be good to go

Losing to KC in week 2 is not necessarily a disaster but will probably have major playoff seeding implications so it sure would be nice to finally beat them
Yeah, it would have been cool if the Bills beat the Chiefs once last year too.
We, uhh, we did not even come particularly close.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Mystic Stylez posted:

lol let's fine a guy who is a 6th rounder in his second year in the NFL because he celebrated a TD in the preseason
LOL yeah, they’re such cowards. Fine the sixth-rounder who maybe can’t even afford the fine yet for the crime of celebrating a TD in the NFL preseason.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

half cocaine posted:

Jesus Christ I can't be the only one old enough to remember watching Randall Cunningham play. Vick ain't got poo poo. That Eagles oline was loving garbage
I'm just old enough to remember Old Man Cunningham throwing bombs in Minnesota.