Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I am so angry that I have to watch Buccs/Cowboys and that one of them has to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Not true, they can potentially tie! Or The Sum of All Fears route! It’s in Tampa, COVID could do something!

gently caress both those teams.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Always root for the tie!

Amen.

I really want a box of that Alvin Kamara cereal just for the artwork. Way less boring than Flutie Flakes.

Chubb looks like they just woke him up without telling him about this and he's too tired to ask questions so he went with it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Carson Wentz: "The fact that I suck at football I'd a personal decision. I respect some QBs might want to not suck at football, but for me and my family... excuse me..." *minute long coughing bout*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

blarzgh posted:

I think lineman are the exception, since you can't train to be 6'7", 350lbs, and with a larger population there are just more of them to choose from.

Hey buddy, maybe you can't train to be 6'7 but I once got pretty close to 350 lbs and I didn't even train or exercise 1/10th of what an NFL lineman does. :smuggo:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

gently caress the Cowboys.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

rjmccall posted:

Average age of Bucs roster factoid actually just a statistical error. Toma Bradych, who lives in Florida and is 10,000 years old, is an outlier and should not have been counted.

Are you saying we should count out Touchdown Tom?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

half cocaine posted:

What happened to that gigantic new Zealander who played left tackle for the Eagles?

He's now the starting left tackle for the Eagles!

Edit: I'm not some football brain genius but he's made huge strides from his rookie year when he was super, super raw.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm happy to get an Eagles game in my home state but if they change it I can be content with Bills/Steelers. I don't think that SNF is gonna be good though

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

:yeah:

Can’t wait to go to my dad’s tomorrow night to watch our team get destroyed in the season opener

Enjoy the game with your dad. :unsmith:

my father is pretty much bedridden at this point and his health is a mess so visiting him in pandemic times to watch a game is unlikely. :smith:

Just gonna sneak in a gently caress the Cowboys here.

quote:

I’ve also somehow managed to turn my SO into a Cowboys fan. I feel bad about it

That's messed up just outright admitting to abuse like that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ehud posted:

Who do you all like to go worst to first this year?

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1435598568656551950?s=20

49ers?

Eagles: Plausible because the NFC East is still a poo poo show and could see another winner with a losing record. I think they're probably the best bet just due to stupid randomness.

Lions: No

Falcons: Not likely. Could do better than last year if the Sam Darnold experiment in Carolina explodes and it turns out Brees was the only thing keeping the Saints in contention AND Brady finally dies.

49ers: Possible. Who knows hat the Cards are going to look like this year? Seattle still doesn't feel like a finished product. That only leaves the Rams, though I think they'd need some luck.

Jets: Zach Wilson turns out to be the best prospect in two decades, the clock strikes midnight on the Bills and Dolphins, the Pats flounder like last year. Not buying it though.

Bengals: :lol: no.

Jaguars: Pretty much the same as the Jets scenario where Lawrence leads them on in games they have no business being in. Colts suck under Wentz, Texans are themselves, Titans have bad luck/injuries.

Broncos: Could be better than last year but I don't see them overtaking the Chiefs barring an earthquake swallowing up the state of Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

biglads posted:

Is there anyone on the Cowboys defense

Lemme just stop you right there.

No.