Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

hifi posted:

only one MNF game 😔

Sounds like someone hosed up making the Chargers the away team week one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Throwing a checkdown to the running back on 4th & 29 is so funny, too bad it worked tho

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hell yeah

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Going from Rivers to Herbert is the biggest likability upgrade at QB I've seen. Phil was fun to watch but oh so clearly a total loving rear end in a top hat. Probably won't be topped till the Steelers go from Roethlisberger to literally anyone else.

Phil ruled sorry

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Football fans: QBs are boring and never say anything, why can't they have a personality?

*rivers exists*

Football fans: why won't he shut up

How do you not love that giant goof trash talking a perpetually hungover Jay Cutler

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Ehud posted:

do you think Easterby will give a sermon

Jesus competed for your sins

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The broncos are probably a playoff team if they drafted fields or Jones but when you are staring at a luxury cornerback who won't start much this year in the first round you gotta take it

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

LiquidFriend posted:

Wasn't Tim Couch well regarded until....well Cleveland happened.

Wasn't he an air raid guy before people realized what the air raid was

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1433568058765889539?s=19

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

More Herbie https://twitter.com/robertmays/status/1433800048861663236?s=19

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

I sure as hell don't believe in them

Mahomes continuing to exist and lolchargers will do that. Still excited for the season

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kalli posted:

only 3 for the AFC were negative.

:v:

And one of those were the chargers

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Part seven is up
https://youtu.be/aV-8cG63o2w

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I forgot how late on the game the Julio catch was. God

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Nationally beloved football player Jared Goff

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Gotta flip Rodgers to liked because he rules

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I like Romo and Dak but also it's very satisfying to see them lose

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What's the team most likely to vastly underachieve their season expectations?

Chargers

Also whoever finishes third in the AFC North, because I've seen some playoff predictions that have the Steelers Ravens and Browns all getting in and I could absolutely see one of those winning like six or seven games

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Keenan throwing up his hands asking God why when Herbert doesn't audible out of what would end up being a touchdown throw to him rules

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Rodgers going down with an injury and Jordan Love carrying the team to a super bowl would rule extremely hard

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Justin didn't know what he was doing and I'm excited for when he learns

It's better than that, he knew exactly was he was supposed to do that play and was like gently caress it, I can throw into a window about two feet wide. Herbert rules

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

He'll throw the ball straight to a linebacker if they don't fall for play action

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

socketwrencher posted:

Right on, thanks all.

Any recs on Youtube channels with good football analysis? Looking for NFL Film Session and QB School type channels- thanks.

Brett kollman is alright if he isn't talking about quarterback prospects for the draft

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kurt Warner also has a YouTube channel where he talks about quarterbacks that could use some better production but is otherwise good

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kurt just seems to like football and the Lord, he's fine

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Nodoze posted:

You guys are bonkers, Jimmy is way better than a replacement level QB

Even the niners don't believe this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Ehud posted:

Who do you all like to go worst to first this year?

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1435598568656551950?s=20

49ers?

Niners is the best choice, but I really want to pull for NFCE clownball and pick the Eagles.

The funniest actual choice might be the Bengals due to everything that would need to happen to get a Zach Taylor squad into the four seed