Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dango Bango posted:

I wondered if my attempt to reference Bathdoom was too obscure. My first thought seeing the pic. :shrug:

The bathdoom joke landed with me, at least. I got a chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sour Diesel posted:

50 years ago maybe

50 years ago is the last time the steelers won in the rivalry, but the most recent matchup was 25 years ago and the cowboys currently hold the win in the rivalry.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

have any other two teams played each other 4 times or more in the superbowl?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

Maybe there's a longer clip but this doesn't look like drunk to me, more like tweaking on some sort of upper if it isn't a medical issue. But it definitely looks like something is wrong.

https://twitter.com/GBpickem/status/1434253987033747456

That's not alcohol. He's geeked out of his mind.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I just got to 2020 and the Dallas game. I had forgot about that onside kick. loving :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

blarzgh posted:

by aggregating thousands of plays before it, the Computer figures Chubb gets tackled somewhere around the 20, for a 7 yard gain. The model thinks the blocks at the b gap are good enough to get through, but expects the LB, or CB and/or the safety to bring the average runner down.

Instead, Chubb's cutback leaves the LB and safety turned around, and his speed breaks the angle on the CB and he houses it. Thats a +88 Rushing Yards over Expectation.

Since it's an 88 yard touchdown and he was expected to get 7 yards, wouldn't it be +81 RYoE?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a patagonian cavy posted:

honestly surprised that a dak Prescott fan would make a mistake while justifying how good a player is with stats

he's a lawyer. math is not his strong suit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kiimo posted:

So this is a temporary thing until after week 1 I assume?

Correct. Steelers are saving themselves money by waiting until after week 1 if they end up cutting him early.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The Cowboys are overrated and overmatched and will lose badly.

:hmmno:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Bucs will look like a joke if they don't win by at least 2 possessions

they're gonna lose by 15.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

By they, I mean the bucs. Pirate ships can't sail to Dallas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Alaois posted:

but how funny would it be if the cowboys won by like 30 points

I'd subscribe to your newsletter.