Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

THanks for this waffle I love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

You have nice lamps in here

vanisher

I like your mask how many times have you had covid you look great

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hey, i hope you enjoy your dinner also"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Heather Papps posted:

Came here to post this

vanisher

I'm so, so sorry, but can you please refill my water or help me find the appropriate party to ask. You have a nice hat.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

Manifisto

the sincerity with which you brought this seafood chowder to the table was astonishing

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"just want you to know that when you dropped that huge platter of food earlier, i wasn't one of the people that laughed"

vanisher

I don't really want to scan this qr code for a menu do you have regular ones. Really in awe of how you handled the other table's cold french fry complaint earlier.

Escape From Noise

My go to compliment in most situations is "Nice rear end!"

Battlevader

"I would like to order another one, thank you"

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron
You are mildy attractive and I would like to request your i-telephone number so that I can share it with my moderately attractive cousin.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The menu has nice fonts.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'd like to speak to your manager... to tell them how amazing you are at your job

Manifisto

I've been watching you carry things and your carrying capacity is at least 20% more than what I expected

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Hi thanks yes I would like the chili. Oh it's straight from a can? I'm sure it's a nice can. It's not nice? It's dog food with Old El Paso taco seasoning thrown in?

vanisher

Nice touch with the candles on the table, oh it's just the holder for a candle but there's no candle inside. Still looks pretty.

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Nice touch with the candles on the table, oh it's just the holder for a candle but there's no candle inside. Still looks pretty.

could you maybe light it anyway?

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh that's nice they let you bring your pets into work. you know i used to keep rats but after a couple o- that... wasn't a pet?

Buttchocks

The kitchen fire sure adds some nice ambient lighting.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I saw you dip your balls in my soup before you brought it to me and I just want to say you are excellent at "manscaping" and you must have great self confidence since you're clearly a grower and not a shower.

Heather Papps

hello friend

no no, it's okay you got my order completely wrong, i've been trying to eat healthier anyways and "chicken parmesan" and "chickpea salad" do sound a lot alike

French Accent

i know there's a cook back there but i just really wanted to specifically thank you for the food.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Heather Papps posted:

"just want you to know that when you dropped that huge platter of food earlier, i wasn't one of the people that laughed"

lol

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
“im going to request you every time for bringing me extra lemons. i appreciate you. i appreciate your work. namaste.”

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
FutonForensic

giving a really great tip on the receipt: "access the first hidden warp in Super Mario Bros. 1-2 by going over the top of the screen before the exit pipe"

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
"You remind me of that character from Becker."

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
"What a lovely home you have!" (doesn't realize that waitstaff don't actually live in the restaurant)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
you here alone hoss?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

vanisher

How Wonderful! posted:

you here alone hoss?

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

you here alone hoss?

Buttchocks

I like the way you put the mini-box of frosted flakes in the styrofoam bowl with the carton of milk on the side. It provides a more interactive experience for the patron.

xcheopis

Buttchocks posted:

I like the way you put the mini-box of frosted flakes in the styrofoam bowl with the carton of milk on the side. It provides a more interactive experience for the patron.

That sounds like Deconstructed Mom's Home Cooking

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

take the moon

by sebmojo
trying to think of something nice to say to the waiter

uh nice.... *does free association* water, that u brought me with ice cubes its really refreshing

waiter: :rolleyes:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Is that a small order of loaded potato skins on your tray or am I happy to see you?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

Is that a small order of loaded potato skins on your tray or am I happy to see you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

How Wonderful! posted: