Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is worse, Neelix or O'Brien
Neelix
O'Brien
Goku
The most attractive part of the penis is the jizz vein
View Results

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Supreme Allah posted:

I think the question was not how would Data play poker, but how would you beat him since he can count cards and calculate every probability of every hand without any question

he was just being nice and holding back

Droids don't pull peoples arms off when they lose. Worf's been known to do that.
Also at the table is a guy with x-ray specs and a lady whose job is to psychically detect lies and concealment.

Naturally Riker wins every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

bitterandtwisted posted:

Riker wins every time

:hmmyes:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I think the real question here is which character is the bigger Chad?

Captain Kirk or Commander Riker?

Although Riker is a mack daddy, I still think captain Kirk macked on way more bitches.

Kirk has hosed more BUT he is a selfish lover, whereas Riker has brought more women to orgasm

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Love how Riker completely owns it.

Smiley is hilarious because he's basically the same but somehow ends up in charge

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Transporter accident creates O'Nelix.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

Ice Phisherman posted:

Transporter accident creates O'Nelix.

They both individually attempted suicide so it follows that their combined form would be more accepting of being murdered by Janeway than Tuvix.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

bitterandtwisted posted:

Droids don't pull peoples arms off when they lose. Worf's been known to do that.
Also at the table is a guy with x-ray specs and a lady whose job is to psychically detect lies and concealment.

Naturally Riker wins every time

Troi sucked at her job, Guinan was a wayy better counselor on that ship -- troi would be like 'i sense these people are in distress'

yah bitch their planets exploding, thanks for chiming in

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It owns that the psychic empath is regulated to just restating the emotional state of someone clearly being emotional. Gotta have a space-magician to tell us that the yelling people have lots of negative and angry emotions. And nothing against Marina Sirtis, she spun as much gold as she could from the straw she was given.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Who What Now posted:

It owns that the psychic empath is regulated to just restating the emotional state of someone clearly being emotional. Gotta have a space-magician to tell us that the yelling people have lots of negative and angry emotions. And nothing against Marina Sirtis, she spun as much gold as she could from the straw she was given.
It's cool when you just rely on your psychic powers to tell you what people are feeling rather than actually understanding the positions they're coming from. Like I'd argue that being able to feel what emotions other people are feeling wouldn't actually boost emotional intelligence and might even hinder it bc when I'm getting anger and distress blasted at my brain idk if I'm going to be the voice of reason.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
What was funny was when captain Jellico took over for a few eps when Picard was kidnapped -- and the first thing he did was tell troi 'your part of the command crew, you cant be walking around in your pajamas' -- and she finally put on a real uniform. I did like Sirtis, the character was just why are you here, most of the time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Who What Now posted:

It's hilarious that TNG (and TOS as well) is a philosophical thought experiment in space that weighs diplomacy and violence against each other and respect for each other and cooperation and oh yah roddenberry got hit with the horney stick so all the women have short skirts and padded bras!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Riker's main role on TNG was to get sexually assaulted and have the show treat it as just a thing.

Worf's main role was an obsession with abortions.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

NEELIXXXX

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Supreme Allah posted:

What was funny was when captain Jellico took over for a few eps when Picard was kidnapped -- and the first thing he did was tell troi 'your part of the command crew, you cant be walking around in your pajamas' -- and she finally put on a real uniform. I did like Sirtis, the character was just why are you here, most of the time

She was there to do cameltoe yoga with the ship's only doctor for a crew of like 10,000

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Neelix SUUUUUCKS!!!

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

Who What Now posted:

She was there to do cameltoe yoga with the ship's only doctor for a crew of like 10,000

It was a crew of 1000 and there were multiple doctors and oh god this is a honeypot thread to out Star Trek fans isn't it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

It was a crew of 1000 and there were multiple doctors and oh god this is a honeypot thread to out Star Trek fans isn't it

The FBI are on their way

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peeldix

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Star Trek is good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Meme Poker Party posted:

Star Trek is good.

Not since DS9 it hasn't been. Come at me bro.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Data is the only real chad in the ST universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qar0unFwm2I

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah, kinda.

Voyager contains good elements but is overall not so good. Enterprise spent like three seasons being bad and then imo was just getting good when it was cancelled lol. And I haven't actually watched any Star Trek past that point except for The Orville which is a good Star Trek.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Lol

quote:

An actress best known for "Star Trek: Voyager" was arrested on September 3.

Jennifer Lien, who played Kes in the first few seasons of the "Star Trek" spinoff series, has been charged with indecent exposure.

According to CNN affiliate WATE, Lien was arrested in her home in Harriman, Tennessee.

Neighbor Carey Smith told WATE that Lien came by her home to comment on how Smith's children were being raised and started using vulgar language.

"All of a sudden, here come the shirt up," said Smith.

"She started flashing and, 'Woo hoo,' and I said, 'And what respect is that for kids?' There was none. And then she turned around and dropped her pants."

According to the affiliate, Lien was found naked on her couch by deputies and resisted walking to the patrol car after threatening to kill the officers.

Lien was clothed and carried out to the car.

The actress' character on "Voyager" was Kes, an alien from a mentally advanced race with only a nine-year lifespan. The series aired from 1995 to 2001 for seven seasons.

The Harriman Police Department also said that Lien has a record that includes aggravated assault, domestic assault, resisting arrest, evading arrest and reckless endangerment.

As of Tuesday night, Lien remained in jail.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I always thought the actress who played Kes did great with the often lovely material, and was sad when she got booted off the show so Jeri Ryan could join. Nothing against Jeri Ryan, but it's bittersweet to see Jennifer Lien's fall from the heights of minor TV stardom to dropping her pants in a feud with kids.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

How the gently caress is Harry Kim not winning this?

O'Brien was the universe's punching bag but at least he was competent and had cool moments. Neelix was a wretched waste of air but he coasted through life's wacky hijinks never getting his karmic punishment.

Harry Kim just had bizarre horrible traumatic things happen to him, without the consolation of ever even rising above Ensign.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
She came back for a cameo where she tried to murder neelix & crew

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

There's a Yiddish saying that I'll paraphrase to describe the difference here: Neelix is somebody who often spills his soup and O'Brien is the person it lands on.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Harry Kim owns though

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
Neelix loving sucks. Kes also sucked. Major LOL at the episode when she came back to Voyager with a vengeance and was gonna wipe it out until she heard some creepy recording from Neelix talking down to Kes like a mother would to her five year old. I recall there even being some bullshit about her eating her lunch in the recording too. I might be misremembering this episode a bit, but I am not misremembering my hatred of Neelix and his creepy relationship with Kes.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Asterite34 posted:

You mean the character played by Garret Wang, one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
those pants

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

kntfkr posted:

arguably the best show about dancing to stop columbine on any streaming service

yeah. terrible show overall, but it's really owning that specific niche

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I always wanted to be Tuvok in this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTpBN6jKa4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Asterite34 posted:

Which one, the original or the time-clone?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

look at this doofus that doesn't know about Lower Decks

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Asterite34 posted:

O'Brien was the universe's punching bag but at least he was competent and had cool moments. Neelix was a wretched waste of air but he coasted through life's wacky hijinks never getting his karmic punishment.

Harry Kim just had bizarre horrible traumatic things happen to him, without the consolation of ever even rising above Ensign.
In a bizarre twist of fate, all of Neelix's bad karma gets misfiled as belonging to Harry Kim.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WHO WANTA SOME WANG?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

I always wanted to be Tuvok in this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTpBN6jKa4

LMAO the head prosthetic is so bad you can see exactly where the rubber starts