Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is worse, Neelix or O'Brien
Neelix
O'Brien
Goku
The most attractive part of the penis is the jizz vein
View Results

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

SatansOnion posted:

and poisons people on the semi-regular with his poo poo-awful cooking. it’s a loving miracle that Tuvok never managed to, like, “accidentally” transport him into a planet’s core or get him trapped in one of the photon torpedo tubes or something

Not just people his cooking is so bad it made the ship itself get sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
So many Star Trek episodes revolve around the holodecks and transporters malfunctioning that it gave me the idea for a Star Trek horror game where the holodecks start creating all kinds of inhuman abominations and then the transporters beam them into reality.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Kinda funny that they contrast Geordi with Barclay and the obvious conclusion is that Geordi is too much of an oblivious engineer-brained dork to realise how his behaviour comes off, while Barclay is just in need of actual therapy, which Starfleet sucks at. I mean, says something Geordi's best friend is a literal android to whom human emotions and interaction are alien. (despite somehow getting through Starfleet Academy. Engineering, presumably)

I always liked the episode where Wesley and Geordi get in to a fight because they both talked poo poo about each other's inability to pick up girls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Barclay, now that's one pathetic loser :hmmyes:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The Bloop posted:

You had better keep the name of
Lwaxana Troi, Daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, out of your drat mouth

Now that she's dead, I bet that chalice is probably in some box in Riker's garage.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Look everyone! Neelix is dancing!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
All of Star Trek actually takes place within the Holodeck.

None of it is real.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

You mean the character played by Garret Wang, one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People?

5' 11" wang

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"But sir... this post was... without honor!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Is that a Leola root in your pocket

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
MODS

look what someone did right up there

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Little known fact, "morale officer" translates into moderator in Klingon

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

:awesome:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Even if I didn't know anything about Voyager and you showed me a normal picture of Neelix, I would think his design is just plain ugly.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I really dislike the urethra nose.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

must suck to be part of a species that all have ridiculous spotted fiveheads and treasure troll topknot hair

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Been looking through pictures of some of the more bizarre Trek aliens and makeup. I like this one:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Valko posted:

Been looking through pictures of some of the more bizarre Trek aliens and makeup. I like this one:

That's just a college football fan.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

College SPACE football.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If Vulcans are super strong and focused why aren't they playing space fooball

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Colonel Cancer posted:

Vulcans are prone to enough natural emotional intensity that the sheer rivalry of college football would rip through them like hail through a paper door.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Colonel Cancer posted:

They're busy owning at baseball.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

That's Brian Thompson, who actually did play college football. He was still in school in his first role, one of the punks who got killed by the Terminator along with Bill Paxton. He later went on to star in Sly Stallone's Cobra;

quote:

Although the film was critically panned, it was a commercial success. The New York Times wrote of Thompson's portrayal, "the archvillain, a character that is a cross between a James Bond fantasy villain such as Jaws and a raging psychopath, delivers a scorching monologue – a feat of linguistic sophistication that Cobra would have a hard time matching."

He was also the alien bounty hunter in the X-Files. In case you couldn't tell I'm sort of a fan. I once thought about making a thread about under appreciated actors like him and Stephen McHattie.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Seriously, there's an episode where Vulcans play baseball and it is amazing for a number of reasons.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

vulcans are basically an entire society of the emotional equivalent of nofappers

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
https://twitter.com/MsTwistedNerve/status/1303398411631173632

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Yaldabaoth posted:

So many Star Trek episodes revolve around the holodecks and transporters malfunctioning that it gave me the idea for a Star Trek horror game where the holodecks start creating all kinds of inhuman abominations and then the transporters beam them into reality.

EA or whoever should retool the Dead Space remix into this. Aliens don't exist, just abominations from a malfunction.

Don't act like you don't know.

dammit

Valko posted:

Is this the same dude from robot jox?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

God, what a fresh-faced and young John Stewart. Doesn't feel like long ago.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

All that actually matters is that Garak is the best ST character.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Andrew Robinson has stated that, yes, he viewed Garak was as someone openly and unambiguously trying to seduce Bashir and played him that way from the start.

So you're right.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

dude practiced for hours everyday with a phaser that auto-aims.

biggest weenie on the boat.

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
No one, and especially no WIFE is that thick! In "Looking for Par'Mak in all the wrong places" Miles and Kira are being drawn to each other like animals on heat, and every time they find the strength to keep their clothes on... Kieko intensifies the intimacy of their FORBIDDEN relationship with this or that until the chief and the XO are finally signed up for a dirty weekend where he can rub her feet all the way up to the top.

No one is that dense! So, if Kieko was trying to make her husband have an affair, why? Here's some answers from the tip of my diseased brain...

1. Kieko was having an affair already, and wanted to even the odds without getting yelled at. If they were both secretly having affairs then there marriage was on an even keel.

2. The sex act is supposed to be calming for children still inside mommy. Gentle rocking and such. And Kieko might prefer that it was her husband gently rocking her unborn child than some of the riffraff Kira usually runs with.

3. Men have to be punished for making women pregnant by having sex with pregnant women. Which is as much about their insane moods as much as the atypical body-shape which doesn't bend in the familiar ways and lends weight to unusual areas which used to be a good tipping point. Uncomfortable and embarrassing, sew and reap...

4. Conversely men also have to be punished for making women pregnant by being denied sex for an unnaturally long period, sometimesw for even months after the birth I have heard of some gals getting away with... But since Kieko didn't have a reason to deny him sex, she had to create a situation where Kira would be forced to deny Miles sex. This of course is mostly not an issue for a planned pregnancy.

4. Kieko wanted revenge for when Miles would *&^% her, when she needed it and asked for it, in TNG Rascals after she had been turned into a 12 year old when then she was also rejected by her first child for not being the mommy. Not the wife and not the mommy, this lady had an axe to grind.

5. It was the first step in some master plan to have a continuous string of threesomes with Kira.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Agreed, but Nog is pretty high on the list.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

The fact that so far literally no one has mentioned any of the cast of Star Trek: Enterprise means they're probably collectively the most pathetic.

With special mention going to Mayweather, the helmsman that they forgot to give a personality, the least memorable of an unmemorable cast

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wasn't there some disgusting mormon alien doctor

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

just another posted:

No one, and especially no WIFE is that thick! In "Looking for Par'Mak in all the wrong places" Miles and Kira are being drawn to each other like animals on heat, and every time they find the strength to keep their clothes on... Kieko intensifies the intimacy of their FORBIDDEN relationship with this or that until the chief and the XO are finally signed up for a dirty weekend where he can rub her feet all the way up to the top.

No one is that dense! So, if Kieko was trying to make her husband have an affair, why? Here's some answers from the tip of my diseased brain...

1. Kieko was having an affair already, and wanted to even the odds without getting yelled at. If they were both secretly having affairs then there marriage was on an even keel.

2. The sex act is supposed to be calming for children still inside mommy. Gentle rocking and such. And Kieko might prefer that it was her husband gently rocking her unborn child than some of the riffraff Kira usually runs with.

3. Men have to be punished for making women pregnant by having sex with pregnant women. Which is as much about their insane moods as much as the atypical body-shape which doesn't bend in the familiar ways and lends weight to unusual areas which used to be a good tipping point. Uncomfortable and embarrassing, sew and reap...

4. Conversely men also have to be punished for making women pregnant by being denied sex for an unnaturally long period, sometimesw for even months after the birth I have heard of some gals getting away with... But since Kieko didn't have a reason to deny him sex, she had to create a situation where Kira would be forced to deny Miles sex. This of course is mostly not an issue for a planned pregnancy.

4. Kieko wanted revenge for when Miles would *&^% her, when she needed it and asked for it, in TNG Rascals after she had been turned into a 12 year old when then she was also rejected by her first child for not being the mommy. Not the wife and not the mommy, this lady had an axe to grind.

5. It was the first step in some master plan to have a continuous string of threesomes with Kira.

:yikes:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

DS9 should have had salt vampires murder O'Brien imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

And yet, I'm the one who catches a probe in this thread. :allears: