Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is worse, Neelix or O'Brien
Neelix
O'Brien
Goku
The most attractive part of the penis is the jizz vein
View Results

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wasn't there some disgusting mormon alien doctor

Dr. Phlox, yes, who was basically Polygamist Dr Zoidberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Phlox was great and I will hear nothing otherwise.

Trip: “uh doc, I think your wife tried to sleep with me”

Phlox: “and you didn’t!? Why not, she’s great! :confused:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Neelix isn’t even the worst character on his show! He’s for sure more annoying than potatoes tho

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Remembering the episode where neelix pipes a Klingon lady for the good of the crew and chuckling

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Remembering the episode where neelix pipes a Klingon lady for the good of the crew and chuckling

Neelix and that klingon lady stanking up Tuvok's quarters is the best character development Neelix ever got

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Colonel Cancer posted:

If Vulcans are super strong and focused why aren't they playing space fooball

There was an early George RR Martin short story Run for Starlight with that premise, where strong and stocky aliens join a colonist football league. It’s pretty good.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

HD DAD posted:

Cuck-tor Phlox?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

HD DAD posted:

The episode Dear Doctor utterly pissed me off. It's message is straight up Nazi reasoning for killing off "lesser races"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Brooks posted:

The episode Dear Doctor utterly pissed me off. It's message is straight up Nazi reasoning for killing off "lesser races"

One of the worst episodes in all of Trek

An utter moral failure

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

One of the worst episodes in all of Trek

An utter moral failure

Had to google that one 'cos I was apparently fortunate enough to miss it. Jesus Christ. Nazi reasoning based on total failure to understand genetics. And I thought the one where Phlox makes a sentient clone of the redneck engineer just to kill it for spare parts was bad (it was).

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
On top of everything weird about that post, the real obvious answer is Keiko is angling for a triad

The sexual tension about DS9 is just everywhere

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

On top of everything weird about that post, the real obvious answer is Keiko is angling for a triad

The sexual tension about DS9 is just everywhere

Dukat phoning Kira in the middle of the night to tell her he used to bang her mom :discourse:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Dukat phoning Kira in the middle of the night to tell her he used to bang her mom :discourse:

In the middle of the night on her birthday

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

The Bloop posted:

In the middle of the night on her birthday

Goddamn he was awesome for a few seasons

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Gul Dukat did nothing wrong

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
loving with Benjamin Sisko was a pretty big mistake.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sunswipe posted:

loving with Benjamin Sisko was a pretty big mistake.

It didn't work out well for Jennifer Sisko.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

It didn't work out well for Jennifer Sisko.

she was not of Bajor

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Putting your woman in prison for being Maquis and her wanting you when she gets out is pretty pimp.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

I ain't no merry man. Klingons do not dance, son.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

let quentin tarantino make star trek movie

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
O'brien should have divorced that bitch

He put up with so much poo poo, no wonder he was at Quarks every night drinking with Bashir and living vicariously through that bachelor life

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Neelix obviously. Geez.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Szyznyk posted:

Putting your woman in prison for being Maquis and her wanting you when she gets out is pretty pimp.

He's a gourmet chef in the 24th century, that'll drop anyone's pants.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lascivious Sloth posted:

He put up with so much poo poo, no wonder he was at Quarks every night drinking with Bashir and living vicariously through that bachelor life

O'Brien and Keiko had no chemistry and there was no obvious thing they had in common that brought them together, other than their kid(s). It was an extremely relatable TV marriage.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Bad Purchase posted:

O'Brien and Keiko had no chemistry and there was no obvious thing they had in common that brought them together, other than their kid(s). It was an extremely relatable TV marriage.

I'll agree with that. Even though they're both skilled actors it always looked like they just didn't like each other.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Bad Purchase posted:

I think the biggest example of this is how completely uninterested O'Brien was in Keiko's family or culture, a disinterest I can only assume cut both ways, to the point where they could barely share a meal because she wanted to make the stuff she grew up with and he'd complain about how weird the food was. Like, yeah, yeah, sure I love you, no I don't want to visit your family or share childhood foods with you or ask about your work or-

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It felt like it was written by people who didn't even know what a good marriage was supposed to look like

That or just another O'Brien Must Suffer example

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

The Bloop posted:

It felt like it was written by people who didn't even know what a good marriage was supposed to look like

That or just another O'Brien Must Suffer example
Marriage is when two people passionately argue and have make-up sex until they have kids, right? The baby will fix everything! Surely another baby will fix what the first baby missed!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Why do Star Trek threads always end up way deeper than anything Star Trek warrants?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Who has a bigger dong?
O'Brien or Neelix?

I'm talking length, girth, veins etc...

Do either of them have giant pig balls?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Who has a bigger dong?
O'Brien or Neelix?

I'm talking length, girth, veins etc...

Do either of them have giant pig balls?

Obrien is thick, like Pringles can thick, but only 5 inches long. He's also monoballed from a battle with the Cardassians.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Keiko left the station for a year and came back pregnant Obrien suffered more but watching neelix choke out with holographic lungs unable to move is up there

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
This just popped up in my youtube feed;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaYg1hsmb60

What if Voyager but Friends? Might have made a better show.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Tiberius Christ posted:

Keiko left the station for a year and came back pregnant Obrien suffered more but watching neelix choke out with holographic lungs unable to move is up there

Cucko O'Brien?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lascivious Sloth posted:

It's because he, like Garak, wanted to have sex with Bashir

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It got lonely on those cold nights in the Dominion POW camp.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Obrien: my wife may have been possessed by a space demon, but her cooking is so much better now!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
speaking of poo poo that has nothing to do with the op the most horrifying death on star trek was that in that episode where geordi and roe (row?) get turned into space ghosts (why they didnt fall through the floors who knows) -- but theres this one romulan space ghost and they shove him throw the hull -- that fuckers just hurtling through space forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Don't forget all the LARPing