Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Prediction: Penta will load his glove, but just to give it enough weight so he can throw it over the cage-wall to Alex Abrahantes, who will fail to catch it.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

There will not be any lingering shots of CM Punk's rear end.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Maigius posted:

there will be if they know where the money is made

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Maigius posted:

Not buying All Out smh

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Alex Abrehentes will foil attempted Elite Interference leading to the win.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Alex destroys Cutler with his patented Hot Spray

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I would watch a segment where Alex does a QVC pitch for hot spray

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol those joker responses

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jackie D posted:

:hmmyes:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jackie D posted:

Mace is in WWE though

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Alternate joke: Will Hotspray is in NJPW

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Bucks will win via interference when the Good Brothers climb the cage/steal the key from the ref. Because the cage designed to keep interference out doesn't have a roof (Because how else is Rey Fenix supposed to do off the cage bullshit?) and the door is guarded by a puny ref. Bonus points if the outside ref is Rick Knox and he just hands the keys to GB.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm not sure nearly 8 billion people will be able to fit into the arena in time to do a move off the top of the cage

penta will make it happen, i'm certain. la singularidad

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So loving hard to predict this show. But not in a bad way. Should be an absolute barnburner. If we were also getting PAC/Andrade, good golly.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
First prediction game I've done in a very long time because hell if I've cared about WWE show results in a while.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So loving hard to predict this show. But not in a bad way. Should be an absolute barnburner. If we were also getting PAC/Andrade, good golly.

Meltzer has the betting odds for star ratings listed in this week’s WON:

quote:

Kambi has star ratings odds for the show with Omega vs. Cage at ****½, the tag title and Punk match at ****3/4, Jericho vs. MJF and Moxley vs. Kojima at ****1/4, Miro vs. Kingston at ****, Baker vs. Statlander at ***3/4, Wight vs. Marshall at **½, the Battle Royale at **½ and the ten-man tag opener at ***½.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Punk/Darby at 4.75 seems very optimistic

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Punk/Darby at 4.75 seems very optimistic

He's factoring in for crowdheat.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope Andrade/PAC isn't held off for too long or else it might cool off too much. Andrade should at least get singles matches in the meantime. TK seems really good at booking on the fly though.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Prediction: Orange Cassidy will steal Rebel's crutch and it will be in his pocket at some point.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sticklefifer posted:

I hope Andrade/PAC isn't held off for too long or else it might cool off too much. Andrade should at least get singles matches in the meantime. TK seems really good at booking on the fly though.

Pretty sure the UK put the US back on the no fly list so it might be a while

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

This is loving dumb so he can easily just rig bets and why wouldn’t he it’s free money because idiots bet on the whims of an old man

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
The show's gonna end with a giant group of face factions like Jurassic Express, Best Friends, Dark Order etc. fighting the Elite and the HFO in a huge brawl and in the midst of it all Bryan Danielson will come out and everyone will turn and look in awe and Kenny will start scratching the hell out of his head August 1 warning style

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I like when putting in results, I'm unsure about so much.

But also, if Kenny, Britt and Young Bucks don't win I'll be shocked. In particular, the story with Andrade doesn't work if they immediately win gold.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Alex Abrahantes shoot stole Matt Jackson's Diors and he's going to pull them out and hold a blow torch to them to distract the bucks into losing

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I always do terribly in these things but there are enough of what I think are clear winners and losers that I may not poo poo the bed entirely this time around. Definitely a few still up in the air, though.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
As much as I try and make the smart choices, I couldn't help but go Eddie for TNT champ. He's so cool and I want him to win and I'm going to be real sad when Miro breaks him in half.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

First one of these I've done in years, let's gooo

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

The Judas Effect question threw me for a loop.

I mean I never even considered you could kick out of a Judas Effect.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

I believe they announced on the latest Rampage that it would be on the forthcoming one.
e: just checked and indeed PAC/Andrade will be on the Rampage of September 10th.

Jonny Nox posted:

The Judas Effect question threw me for a loop.

I mean I never even considered you could kick out of a Judas Effect.

MJF kicked out of tornado tombstone piledriver. The kid can kick!

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Sep 4, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

My prediction is, if the Young Bucks retain we get a mirror of the post-match from two years ago and PnP will come out to challenge them at Arthur Ashe.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Is the buy in the first match for the purposes of predictions?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I would think "the main card" means the PPV, not the free preshow.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

177 entries so far which is one more than the previous high set by Revolution 2020 :eyepop:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

177 entries so far which is one more than the previous high set by Revolution 2020 :eyepop:

AEW is BACK

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
the forums are back baby

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

the forums are back baby

Cody is a goon!

I couldn’t decide the winner of the ladies rumble so I said the winner was us. I am 100% that I will be correct.

I really, really hope Bryan Danielson comes out to Final Countdown. Please AEDub!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

non-posting cowards, post immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Cavauro posted:

non-posting cowards, post immediately

not a loving chance motherfucker