Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

why is Milano bad? i thought she was doing good anti rapist stuff

Because she removed something funny from the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

She was also the worst part of Wet Hot American Summer and the season with her was kinda bad compared to the movie/first season

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
How many drone murderers has Rose turned in to the government?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alyssa Milano was responsible for the America-sanctioned invasion of the sovereign Latin American nation Val Verde.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
plus her cookies suck

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

As the child of a fellow outer borough Italian American I throughly denounce Alyssa Milano and all she stands for.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
I'm going to spit on Alyssa Milano and genuflect towards Rose McGowan to keep my misogyny level balaced

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Yossarian-22 posted:

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433082680028114944

This thread is about Rose McGowan and her tweets, which are good and right, although it can occasionally intersect with Glenn, who is more often wrong than he used to be but still manages to be very very right some of the time.
"do you think they're white?" lmfao

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > CIA-SPAM > [ROSE] McGowan is right.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Phigs posted:

Something Awful has taught me that there are apparently only 5 types of people on twitter: chuds, liberals, misogynists, antisemites, and transphobes.

yes, and ... ?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!

MLSM posted:

I don’t think you’re good

and you're right

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more like Alyssa MilaNOThanks

:)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
you must never trust a wop

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433869420452061186

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rose McGowan for CSPAM mod

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Yossarian-22 posted:

She stole #MeToo from Tarana Burke and then used it for partisan purposes, to attack Kavanaugh/Trump but defend Biden. She works with TimesUp which has helped Andrew Cuomo and given him advice while he was under scrutiny for being a sex pest

Working with TimesUp itself doesn't seem bad - it was the people running it not the celebs they duped.

I think accrediting her specifically with stealing #MeToo when that's most of the democrat engine at work is a bit excess. A lotta blue-poisoned brains legit think 100% of the biden rape/sexual assault is GOP smear.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Working with TimesUp itself doesn't seem bad - it was the people running it not the celebs they duped.

I think accrediting her specifically with stealing #MeToo when that's most of the democrat engine at work is a bit excess. A lotta blue-poisoned brains legit think 100% of the biden rape/sexual assault is GOP smear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Artists_Agency

CAA constantly protected Weinstein and blacklisted celebrities who said things that they didn't want to be publicized. Alyssa Milano is married to a CAA agent.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

She has a house nearby me and I handled one of her Chewy packages when I worked for FedEx. I looked at the label and saw the name and said that's like that actress's name and the guy whose route she lives on said no, that's her she's real nice
and that's all I have sorry.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

lmao at the entire organization contorting and twisting over Andrew Cuomo of all people

"cuomosexual" is burned into my brain like trauma like seeing that one trump hog holler "BASED JEFF SESSIONS" when trump tapped him

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ashamed to say Alyssa was a childhood crush of mine.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

zuby????

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gradenko_2000 posted:

the Times Up Legal Defense Fund is managed by SKDKnickerbocker

SKDK's managing director was (is?) Anita Dunn, who worked as a senior adviser to the Joe Biden campaign, and now is senior adviser to the administration

the president of Time's Up, Tina Tchen, supported Kamala Harris during the campaign

Time's Up refused to take Tara Reade's case allegedly because it would have threatened their 501(c) status if they took on a case against a candidate running for national office

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe-biden-metoo-times-up/
https://news.yahoo.com/anita-dunn-join-biden-white-103003625.html
https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a33598240/times-up-tina-tchen-kamala-harris-vice-president/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cant wait for rose mcgowan to kick biden's rear end in the rose garden

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

really queer Christmas posted:

Ashamed to say Alyssa was a childhood crush of mine.

Both she and McGowan are incredibly beautiful women but only one turned out to be a total POS

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol ok whats goin on here

https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1432876358523363330

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

C&Ds got nothing on the wayback machine

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

did you know that this website is filtered by CISCO Umbrella Content Filtering? The domain admin, me, will surely be notified and aghast at this transgression against decency.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

tiberion02 posted:

"do you think they're white?" lmfao

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > CIA-SPAM > [ROSE] McGowan is right.

Oh yeah. Black people ain't havin no Biden, right?

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
alyssa milano is cringe , didnt she try to do some kind of sex strike? anyhow its hard to keep track of this stuff but Rose i think is good

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Quotey posted:

Oh yeah. Black people ain't havin no Biden, right?

Remember, you're not black if you didn't vote for Biden.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

cant wait for rose mcgowan to kick biden's rear end in the rose garden

She'll push Sleepy Joe down the stairs.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433654286160957441?s=20

We need to protect her

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Forceholy posted:

Remember, you're not black if you didn't vote for Biden.

well this checks out.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

holy poo poo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

edge of my seat!!

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

if it’s good enough for Glenn greenwald...

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'll miss you rose

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I'll miss you rose

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I'll miss you rose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

thats some powerful posting