Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Anyone have an article or site that sums up Rose McGowan's problems with the Democrats?

I feel like I have something of a handle on it, but I don't know all the particulars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

PeterCat posted:

Anyone have an article or site that sums up Rose McGowan's problems with the Democrats?

I feel like I have something of a handle on it, but I don't know all the particulars.

They're buddy buddy with Hollywood pedos and abusers who have hosed her over in more ways than one

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PeterCat posted:

it uh, it was the sexual abuse and the constant betrayal by self appointed guardians of women who valued hollywood money and connections more than excising a horrific predator from power.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

One of the California Dems main donors was a serial killer

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Atrocious Joe posted:

Fred Phelps was a long time democrat donor lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol oh yea did they ever put Ed Buck in jail? Lost track of that.

Also Newsom's wife being connected to the Weinstein poo poo genuinely does seem legit, so I...I think I solved the mystery why she may have a justified grudge.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Elder bringing McGowan up now is too little too late. Nobody cared of the abuse allegations from Elder's ex-fiancée and nobody's going to care of this either.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
lmao democratic party hacks and donors hired a loving private israeli intelligence group filled with ex mossad agents to bring her down.

lol if endorsing Larry Elder actually works where the people who did 9/11 failed.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

Fred Phelps was a long time democrat donor lol

he was also a civil rights attorney who did good work before he lost his poo poo

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
"the democrats hurt me, i'm going to the person who never hurt women ever: the republicans"

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Alobar posted:

"the democrats hurt me, i'm going to the person who never hurt women ever: the republicans"

I mean it'd probably work if it weren't for her alliancing with a guy whose ex said he was violent.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Rose McGreenwald

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pokemon McGowan to the polls to vote for this sex pest!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schlonged Again posted:

New thread title meaning just dropped.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Laterite posted:

Rose McGreenwald

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Alobar posted:

Kinda unfair to expect her to find someone both powerful and also not an abuser.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Laterite posted:

Rose McGreenwald

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump/Rose 2024

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

any word on which way the rest of the children of god are leaning?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Phigs posted:

Kinda unfair to expect her to find someone both powerful and also not an abuser.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
gavin newsom sure can pick em huh

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Laterite posted:

Rose McGreenwald

lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Alobar posted:

"the democrats hurt me, i'm going to the person who never hurt women ever wants to hurt the democrats and has the structural capacity to do so: the republicans"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rose McGowan would support the Democrats if they stopped enabling, elevating, and defending pedophiles. They won't, so here we are

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

Rose McGowan would support the Democrats if they stopped enabling, elevating, and defending pedophiles. They won't, so here we are

*dons Abolish Ice flat brim cap and starts ig livestream*

Actually we need to protect vulnerable democrats like Newsom because

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Alobar posted:

look at this post lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Alobar posted:

who let the liberals in? you were supposed to close the door

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
she and all the hollywood anti-union freaks can eat poo poo i don't care if she says the direct to dvd villain governor is (obviously) bad

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lady Militant posted:

she and all the hollywood anti-union freaks can eat poo poo i don't care if she says the direct to dvd villain governor is (obviously) bad

Marx quote in the av, rape apologia in the post, you hate to see it folks

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

how is it rape apologia to say that i don't appreciate her attacking unions? like i said, whosmt even disagrees that gavin newsome is evil lmfao

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

ram dass in hell posted:

Liberals always show themselves.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

cali dems and organized labor are not on the same side dipshit

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

how is it rape apologia to say that i don't appreciate her attacking unions? like i said, whosmt even disagrees that gavin newsome is evil lmfao

I think the part where you said a rape victim can eat poo poo because you don't like that she said a bad thing about hollywood

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

ram dass in hell posted:

I think the part where you said a rape victim can eat poo poo because you don't like that she said a bad thing about hollywood

i like rose too, but i think the poster you're responding to is talking about her poo poo-talking teachers unions, which she regrettably did at her appearance with larry elder

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

?????? read my post

quote:

hollywood anti-union freaks

i was specifically referring to her being anti-teachers union. a stance which affects a lot of people im personally familiar with! it don't think it's a good thing gavins wife screwed her over??? but that doesn't give her a pass to poo poo on working people???

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

?????? read my post

i was specifically referring to her being anti-teachers union. a stance which affects a lot of people im personally familiar with! it don't think it's a good thing gavins wife screwed her over??? but that doesn't give her a pass to poo poo on working people???

more angry that she spoke a bad thing about something that personally affects you than you are about the cabal of rapists and their enablers. she said the wrong thing so she can eat poo poo. This is literally what rape culture looks like lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

the 2016 lover posted:

i like rose too, but i think the poster you're responding to is talking about her poo poo-talking teachers unions, which she regrettably did at her appearance with larry elder

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

shoud she be killed? let's discuss.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

shoud she be killed? let's discuss.

I will tick up the clinton body count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ram dass in hell posted:

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

what are you personally gonna do about it?