Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it was pretty easy to see which way metoo would ultimately go when in its earliest days mcgowan got absolutely dumpstered the millisecond she started even obliquely referencing our faves and dipshits like milano got installed as the faces of the movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

you're all cancelled for mentioning the name r*se mcg*w*n in my presence

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

liberals are constantly champing at the bit for any reason to poo poo all over rape victims that don't kowtow to the democrat establishment and something like this where they can justify a rape victim for having an evil brain that has a non-bad thought about the friggin evil friggin r*public*ns is like rotting meat to maggots. incredibly disgusting but this is the nature of the maggot, i guess

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

CoolCab posted:

also "glenn greenwald and you are gay and as such are both pedophiles" bothers me quite a lot

libs loving love racism, sexism, homophobia, transpohbia, etc. etc. etc. if they decide you're on the "bad side". diamond & silk, any rape victim of democrats ever, friggin gay homo donald trump and his queer butt buddy vlad putin, caitlyn jenner. It can't be said enough that they're the exact same as the republicans they hate so much and derive the same libidinal thrill from "attacking" their political enemies in the exact same way, they just grew up in material conditions that pointed them towards Blue Team instead of Red Team

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lady Militant posted:

why does she fall in line with every other wealthy californian when it comes to education?

because she's rich dumbass

material conditions don't suddenly not matter because she has correctly recognized that the democrats are a vile cesspit of rapist monsters. because someone agrees with her there doesn't mean everyone agrees with everything she's ever done or said on any topic, ever. and gently caress if I were here and had the entirety of the democratic party fight on the side of my rapist because they were all buddies who loved to hang out at fancy gala dinners and then take the lolita express to private islands to go rape kids I too would do find any ally I could in order to try and gently caress them up. who gives a poo poo what mcgowan thinks of teachers unions. christ.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

listen, i'd agree with you w/r/t punishing the monsters who protected your rapist but in july 2018 you told E! entertainment news that you thought m4a was a bad idea so unfortunately you're cancelled you dumb bitch

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah no poo poo

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lady Militant posted:

except i agree with her about the democrats, thats the point here that iv said like 5 times. i don't understand this meme nobody on this forums thinks like this?

Lady Militant posted:

she and all the hollywood anti-union freaks can eat poo poo i don't care if she says the direct to dvd villain governor is (obviously) bad

rose is right, but she's not the model for anticapitalist organizing or some poo poo and its insane to think she could be. buck wild to come in to the thread and post that a rape survivor should "eat poo poo" because she's a rich white californian actor and somehow not a marxist scholar but instead has bad opinions about unions. wow who could have guessed?!?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

Rose is still redeemable politically imo

obviously the class criticism is fundamentally correct, and the reason she's so politically weird is because she's understands a truth that liberalism can't digest. I mean maybe she can eventually discover and understand a class analysis of her predicament but as she's a rich actress I'm not going to bet on it. unfortunately I think she'll just end up as one of those post-hippy cali cranks with contradictory political views. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though