Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Atrocious Joe posted:

One of the California Dems main donors was a serial killer

and they could get married before they were murdered because of that guy, i hope they were thankful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i'd like to marry an elite personally. one with loooots of money. taintrunner strat minus rape

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
me seeing homeless brazillian teens rear end (glenn used):

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Democrats who fucks homeless underage teens in the rear end but doesn't murder them afterwards are actually the better half of the dem donor base

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
it isn't me that his eyes are at like 95% open in these shots right lol

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 19:32 on Sep 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey mods, this guy is allowed to post again for some reason I assume its a bug in the forums code.

Different F word for the ban+30 bro