Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

this sexual assault victim is freaking cancelled. the crime? hating democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

remembering fondly the liberal reaction to the women trump invited to the debate

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Rose McGowan's Weaponized Trauma

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

idk how else to read that post besides you saying that Rose should kill herself

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hell yeah love a good meltdown

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

shes right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

I think the fundamental flaw with people bashing Rose is that they're implying there's a difference between Larry Elder and Gavin Newsom. Both are far right reactionaries and I don't see any difference in the way they'll govern. Rose probably realizes this.

this but unironically