Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

she and all the hollywood anti-union freaks can eat poo poo i don't care if she says the direct to dvd villain governor is (obviously) bad

Marx quote in the av, rape apologia in the post, you hate to see it folks

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

how is it rape apologia to say that i don't appreciate her attacking unions? like i said, whosmt even disagrees that gavin newsome is evil lmfao

I think the part where you said a rape victim can eat poo poo because you don't like that she said a bad thing about hollywood

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

?????? read my post

i was specifically referring to her being anti-teachers union. a stance which affects a lot of people im personally familiar with! it don't think it's a good thing gavins wife screwed her over??? but that doesn't give her a pass to poo poo on working people???

more angry that she spoke a bad thing about something that personally affects you than you are about the cabal of rapists and their enablers. she said the wrong thing so she can eat poo poo. This is literally what rape culture looks like lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

the 2016 lover posted:

i like rose too, but i think the poster you're responding to is talking about her poo poo-talking teachers unions, which she regrettably did at her appearance with larry elder

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

what are you personally gonna do about it?

not rape anybody and not tell rape victims to shut up and eat poo poo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

so you're just gonna let a cabal of rapists and pedophiles run rampant at the highest level of society? hmm

yes, me, personally, I am choosing to do that, thank you for the insightful posts identifying the real villain here, me

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

turn on yr monitor

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

me seeing homeless brazillian teens rear end (glenn used):

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

sincerely: I probably was overly harsh in my language, but practically who do you think helps more women dealing with the trauma of sexual assault on a daily basis? Rose or worker orgs primarily composed of women? (most public school teachers are women). I'm not talking about democrats here! I have no problem with what she's said about democrats! It'd just be nice if she didn't lump in one of the few last remaining orgs able to exert any kind of worker power with them :(

Agreed it would be nice if she agreed with me on everything and was a perfect revolutionary but I will settle for her being an imperfect person being impossibly brave in the face of insanely demented and evil people with vast means at their disposal used to attempt her total personal and professional ruination and will support her efforts to bring down as many powerful creeps as possible

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

It is in fact her specific bravery you reference here that is what confuses me. If she is willing to speak truth to power when it comes to previously untouchable subjects, why does she fall in line with every other wealthy californian when it comes to education?

who gives a poo poo? why is it your responsibility to interrogate and approve every political opinion held by a rape victim pursuing justice

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lady Militant posted:

except i agree with her about the democrats, thats the point here that iv said like 5 times. i don't understand this meme nobody on this forums thinks like this?

you're spending your time and posting energy to nitpick the finer political views of the rape victim, the meme is hyperbole to highlight the absurd participation in rape culture when you join in the chorus of insufferable monsters doing the same thing you are instead of doing literally anything else. you don't have to attack rose for being a rich person. you're choosing to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

this but unironically