Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Alyssa Milano should be in prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

why is Milano bad? i thought she was doing good anti rapist stuff
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rose-mcgowan-brands-times-up-movement-fakes-for-partnering-with-caa

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

yeah i love the lady who posts terf poo poo too

glenn greenwald?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

She stole #MeToo from Tarana Burke and then used it for partisan purposes, to attack Kavanaugh/Trump but defend Biden. She works with TimesUp which has helped Andrew Cuomo and given him advice while he was under scrutiny for being a sex pest

as I understand it TimesUp was hijacked by CAA to direct negative attention toward predators/harassers who are not their clients while running cover for the predators/harassers who are their clients

Milano was involved in this

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
no

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Gresh posted:

rose is right

shes my close friend

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

thats cool but she's closer to me

really she never mentions you when we have heart to hearts

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
imagine observing someone's behaviour and making a judgement call just lol fail aids

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
you must never trust a wop

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
how dare she wear that blue wave in her name while she harms democrats

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He was great as Gandalf

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

Wow!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Wasn't bust rocks head hurt accused of sexual assault a while ago or am I thinking of someone else

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
gotta love seeing a glenn inspired meltdown that really masks off what his haters are barely keeping held back at all times

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ted hitler hunter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRNnIMDkUY

most people, even simple people and children understand this very basic tactic: you withhold something until the person you are negotiating with complies or partly complies with your demands

Rose McGowan is right

this clip should be mandatory viewing

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey mods, this guy is allowed to post again for some reason I assume its a bug in the forums code.

lol

PROBATION 09/13/21 09:32am But Rocks Hurt Head Don't tell people to kill themselves. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Son of Thunderbeast Pragmatica

i got a 30+ban for suggesting admitted murderer baw top himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hot babe alert