Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lol sorry but if she actually threatened power something would have been done a long time ago

i agree, she's 100% correct: so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ram dass in hell posted:

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

what are you personally gonna do about it?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ram dass in hell posted:

not rape anybody and not tell rape victims to shut up and eat poo poo

so you're just gonna let a cabal of rapists and pedophiles run rampant at the highest level of society? hmm

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
what, given the assertion that she is 100% correct and that these monstrous things are commonplace and constantly covered up by the global elite, is the moral responsibility of any random poster itt?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

fart simpson posted:

dude just say whatever it is you're trying to say

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a Loving Dog posted:

lol youre such a piece of poo poo dude. i sincerely hope you get permabanned so i dont have to see your terrible posts anymore ever

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Yossarian-22 posted:

amplify the truth by posting about it bitch

lol lib poo poo. why don't you start an ngo about it?