Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I have been enjoying TOTK as well, but I worry that many of the things I've been doing with lasers and flamethrowers may qualify as war crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You can use building materials to seal them away like in The Cask of Amontillado.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Also there is a banner ad in circulation that features a very disturbing butt, and it's really throwing off my long weekend vibes. :(

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sometimes a man just wants a burrito

Guys Literally Only Want One Thing And It's loving Disgusting Delicious

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Piling on anti-Chipotle sentiment in much the same way that Chipotle piles their awful, awful rice onto a tortilla to make their 'burritos'.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dick Fontaine posted:

Sometimes rice is good. Depends on the vibe.

Not a big fan of sushiritos tbqh. Sushi should be small and bite-sized so it can be popped into the mouth with chopsticks and savored carefully, not wolfed down hurriedly as it dribbles fish juice down your hands.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Solefald posted:

The gently caress even is a sushi burrito anyway
Is it just a futomaki but everyone is being a weirdo and giving it a dumb name??????? Or is it just sushi rice & nori but with mexican fillings????

(I am/was a sushi chef and I have very strong opinions on sushi)

Imagine if Chipotle made futomaki using their approach to sourcing and assembling ingredients. That's a sushirito.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

neato burrito posted:

Despite all the burrito talk, I decided on Whataburger for lunch. Well okay bye.

Absolutely horrible username/post combo.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

I think the new rules thread clearly states mod sass is now probable

Probable? It's a certainty. :dadjoke:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kalel posted:

I got an interview today. wish me luck

Sending good vibes to you.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Instead of the pork butt I could get up and make gods own breakfast instead (biscuits and gravy) :thunk:

What kind of gravy u thinkin?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

2 cups milk, quarter cup flour, sage sausage (1 lb), pinch of butter because for some reason I never have enough fat from the sausage to make a good roux. Some additional sage, and an absurd amount of freshly ground black pepper.

That's a respectable American gravy. The kind our forefathers ate before heading off for a day of work at the meeting quarry.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Demon Of The Fall posted:

What the gently caress can you not post pictures on awful app anymore

There is no posting images on this site anywhere anymore. Now we just describe the images using words or recreate them with ASCII.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm eating a tomato mayonnaise sandwich

Jeffrey are you reading this? It's time to start paying the mods. Look at how they're living.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Is it a crime to poop on Friday time

pooping is its own reward. you should poop vigorously and often, without regard to clocks or calendars.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's my birthday. good night

Smugworth posted:

It's my wife's birthday too. You've gone too far this time, hcotc :mad:

Happy birthday to hcotc and to Fiona as well!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

this one's for my homies out there who don't give a poo poo

:smugjones::respek::smugjones:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Neither Sekiro nor Yakuza are anime op

I didn't think it was possible to hate anime too much but Smaugworth is making me rethink my position...

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

redshirt posted:

Rate this taco:

N/A because it's not a taco. Is this a trick question?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BIzarro Garfield hates Fridays and lasagna. Also bizarro Garfield is actually funny.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

they have a free coffee machine at work that can make espresso, lattes, hot chocolate, etc., but the plain coffee it makes is among the worst i've ever tasted

i didn't make any at home this morning because i was like "oh, i'll just get some at work"

big mistake. huge mistake.

We have this where I work as well, but I only drink decaf, and the decaf tastes pretty good, maybe because that part of the machine doesn't get used as often so it doesn't have rancid coffee residue all up in it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Konar posted:

I'll be interviewing this guy in ~1 hour

lol wtf

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Konar posted:

My first questions will be solely focused on Mr FullStack Builder.

Oh god there's a later sentence where "space explorer", "software superhero", and "champ" are all used in the space of like 15 words

Oh wait this is actually me. Y'all don't drug test do you?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i have 2 friday thread alamrs and i ignore them both

we know

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my buddy realized he can angle his naked wiener in to any cutscenes i start without him and now i spend most cutscenes with a weird orc dick slightly out of focus. 10/10

hopefully that nvidia driver update fixes the dick focus issues.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It was a lovely Friday at work, but at 5:01PM I got a job offer for an easier version of my current job for 150% of my current salary. Vibes now immaculate.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

teemolover42069 posted:

incredible content in the leper's colony today lol

Wondering how long it will take the mods to notice all the freshcutfries alts posting ITT.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

Got the pork off the grill literally minutes before a massive storm rolled in. And it was loving amazing. Sitting on my rear end the rest of the night :hmmyes:

beautiful

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Whole kitchen laughing at nooner whilst they bust nuts on his fries

The pellet gun posters spent years planning their revenge...

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Its going to be a beautiful day today, so I am leaving work after lunch to eat shrooms and enjoy nature with the doggo.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the quebecois correct speller and understander has logged on

A complex but distinct gimmick.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Edgar posted:

Goodness, today is a friday of meetings.. Good thing my coworkers can hear me chewing salt water taffy during our calls.

ABC

Always
Be
Chewing taffy

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Last day of work at my current job. Gonna knock off early and turn in my stuff. Then it's out to the woods with the bros to eat shrooms, cook over the campfire, and play with the doggos. A blessed Friday.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the job is really good though, I've never really been enthusiastic about starting a job before but I am this time.

Congrats on catching the increasingly rare 'excited for work' vibes.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Nooner posted:

Friday morning. Also football is almost here guys it is so close

Are you ready for some football?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

a gentleman's guide to stick control by f. scott fitzgerald, with forward by cole porter

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

My boss goes on vacation starting today and I'm in charge, so I'm gonna cancel his pointless weekly Friday 4PM all hands call. Vibe forecast looking good.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The thread was permanently closed

Too much chatting in GBS anyway. We need more focused discussions on hot topics like eggs and moisturizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

tastes great, less filling, death to america