Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
The Friday Forum was the greatest subforum here and I thank you for making this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Saalkin posted:

Drink every drop. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.

the antidote is in there, but it's at the very bottom of the bottle

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm gonna go get ice cream

and then get drunk later

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Important question for Friday thread: carne asada chips or carne asada fries

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Fries dawg, ain’t even a question.

ok, going with the carne fries, gracias

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
this week has sucked and next week is going to suck even more and in fact like the next two months are going to suck during the week for me

but it's Friday and it's the verge of two days of not having to deal with this bullshit, let's fuckin go

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Had a migraine this morning but the new prescription I got took care of it. Just have to hang on through this work day and tonight I will get drunk and drive around in American Truck Simulator

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Saalkin posted:

The best pain killer is to BE STRONG AND POWERFUL.

also tequila

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Only noon here but getting that Friday feeling. Figuring out the minimum amount of work I can get away with doing for the rest of the day.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just got a haircut for the first time in over a month! I've been wearing a hat outside everywhere.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow for the first time in like 20 years. It's Rage Against the Machine and Run the Jewels. I'm extremely nervous to go.

RTJ puts on a great live show

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It's Friday but only 10:20 am and I still have a whole work day ahead and it kind of sucks

I can't wait for late afternoon for it to become Actually Friday

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It is now Friday Actual, repeat we have Friday Actual

https://twitter.com/translatedtees/status/1548087810007003141

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Worked late last night

Coasting through Friday while vaguely trying to convince my boss not to make a terrible decision that will screw some work stuff up, but little hope there

Got a new video card to install tonight and then its drunken video games

Friday

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
just trying to grind my way through the farce that is being at work on a Friday to get to Friday night, aka Friday Actual

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gatts posted:

It’s Cinco De Mayo!

I am leaving work in about an hour and am very ready for margaritas

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Someone at my work just sent an email ending with "Have a good weekend." and I appreciate the power move of sending that at 9:30 am. Really communicates "It's Friday and I don't want to hear anything back from you assholes until next week"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Toxic Mental posted:

Vegas is already so loving expensive now that I can't imagine going there to actively lose even more money, it's like punching yourself in the balls and then jumping balls-first onto an electric fence

Gatts posted:

Ah well, I enjoy Vegas when I’m there. It’ll be like 6 nights of Friday evening the whole week.

I greatly enjoy gambling, drinking, and strippers, so Vegas is a good time for me. But I usually prefer short trips. I'd rather burn all the money I've budgeted in two nights and take the Sunday afternoon flight of shame home while hungover, than try to space it out any longer than that. I hope you have a good time Gatts