Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

which seat can i take?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

thinkin bout a tug

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Code Jockey posted:

tugger, tuggee or observer

tugger, but the location is uncertain atm

tug one in the front seat?
tug one on the back seat?
which seat should i tug?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

its friday friday gotta have a tug on friday

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Saturday post, gently caress da mods!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Gonna do my brakes and change the oil today, reckon.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

After that, probably visit the ole Granddad and shoot the poo poo for an hour or two. Gonna be a good dang day!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm lying in wait to make another Saturday post in the Friday thread :twisted:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

don't you fuckin dare

It is loving Saturday bitych!!!!

F da mods!!!!!!!

(The f means "gently caress")

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

btw you're on notice right now

See ya tomorrow, pimpin :twisted:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

gosh dang, it is freakin Saturday again!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If no one else wants to post in the Friday thread on Saturday I'll just keep on keepin on

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Might have to post in here tomorrow, too.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch, I tried to post in this thread last Saturday at 12:07 AM Central Time, which is still FRIDAY in Mountain and Pacific time but the thread had already been closed, which is against your own rules about posting on Friday. That you would prevent Friday constituents from the western half of the US from Friday posting is, indeed, shameful.

YOU are the one that is on notice!

I'll see you TOMORROW!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

this thread is located in Gods Own Posting Timezone which is EST. apologies if you live and/or think in an inferior time zone but we must maintain some semblance of order itt or we might as well leave the thread open for all 7 days of the week which would be complete anarchy, as you might imagine. if you live somewhere in the west of the americas (or even on other continents like africa or asia or even europe (living in europe is discouraged)), it is advised to get your friday posting in while it is still friday in the civilized world. than kyou for your concern but i will not be revisiting this topic

Oh you're gonna revisit the topic when I post ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im going to smoke one drug

Just make sure it's 2-mb-56f-cheese-∆2-pazepham-n06-s that's the only good one nowadays.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If this thread is locked before midnight PST I will call the police and report OP.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It is Saturday, the day for posting in the Friday thread.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Got me some leftovers to eat on Friday.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Got the house to myself tonight. Thinking about taking a giant stinking poo poo with the bathroom door open.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I thought I was gonna shid but I only farded.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

#JustFridayThings

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the stream of consciousness thread making gimmick is tiresome but "sipping an island drink" is a friday tradition and i will not hear of it's absence

s i p p i n g a n i n l a n d d r i n k
i
p
p
i
n
g

a
n

i
n
l
a
n
d

d
r
i
n
k

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

gettin in dat saturday post

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Fragrantly farting Friday

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Now it is Saturday on the east coast of the USA so this post is a violation of thread rules.

lmao owned

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

P u s h i n g o u t a f r i d a y t u r d
u
s
h
i
n
g

o
u
t

a

f
r
i
d
a
y

t
u
r
d

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

more like fartday

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

queuing up a 6er for this. get your final friday posts in

You telling me I can't save up all my farts for one important day of the week? And use my bodily fart allowance all on that one day? On Fartday? This is discrimination, this is erasure.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I call it Fartday because it is the day on which I fart! Neither I, nor my farts will be silenced.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I did my grocery shopping today and dang Publix had a couple of fire BOGOs. I cut my Cheerios half and half OG and Honey Nut, so I got a big box of each BOGO. Then I got FOUR bags of Emerald Cashews BOGO. One each Salt & Pepper, Sriracha, Dill Pickle and Jalapeno. Salt & Pepper and Sriracha I've had before and are about what you'd expect, I like them and they are good. The Jalapeno have a decent flavor but aren't actually that spicy and the Dill Pickle are okay, but not great.

Thank you for reading about my nuts on Friday.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna do the bad Friday thing. I'm gonna do a huge fart

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I made a salad for lunch and have plenty of salad to pair with lunch tomorrow and the meatballs I bought to eat for dinner tonight.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

suk my tinskinwhistle you fuckman!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Make love to the tornado.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

drumsticks it is

gonna make my famous red sauce

aka just everything spicy and/or red in the kitchen in a big poo poo mix

can i come bleed in it

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oh oh it is Friday and my balls are tingling.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Friday is my one day off a week and holy poo poo I slept really good last night. Like better than I have in months maybe.

Like usually I'll wake up around eight and roll around in bed a bit before begrudgingly rising, today I woke up around eight and was like "oh that's good this is Friday," and stayed asleep for three more hours and it ruled.

To top it off, my cat, Boogie, usually is the one to harass me to get on up and feed her but she stayed all rolled up next to me all night/morning and was totally content when I did wake up to lay on my chest and purr and get good kitty pets for like 20 minutes more, it was good.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But I don't know if I can join the Pizza Pledge as I kind of have my mind on some KENTUCKY FRIDAY CHICKEN NASHVILLE HOT TENDERS to keep my balls and belly tingling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It isn't even Friday but I'm going to post