Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Drinking beers and knitting and hoping this Jerry Garcia Band album is over soon, jesus drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Chinatown posted:

support your local bike shop and have them build it because 1. you should support your LBS and 2. you will seriously gently caress yourself up or worse if you ride it and its not well put together.

This is a good advice.

Watching Violent Night and having an old fashioned. Not bad for christmas eve eve eve

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Partyin' partyin'

yeah

Partyin' partyin'

yeah!

fun fun fun fun

lookin' forward to the weekend

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

It's the most common name for girls the past few years

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

yeah, don't name your kid any of the top 10 baby names, for the love of god. My kid is a bit older and she knows like 20 Sophias still. It gets super irritating to be known as "tall Sophia" or "blonde Sophia" or "goon Sophia" - just ask all 20 of them

choose a unique name like Sexcopter or Screamy. Also congrats!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

They look like better crinkle cuts tho - nice and thin. Not those still a fuckin potato inside thick ones

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Don't watch the newest Exorcist movie it is bad

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I'm glad it's Friday but I have to drive my kid home from practice at 930pm so I'll just be sitting here not drinking like an IDIOT

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I hope Pennywise's plan went well

I was listening to random music today and it occurred to me that without Elton John's "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" we would not have Rebecca Black's "Friday." Makes u think!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It's Friday somewhere!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Happy Friday from LaGuardia. I’ve been awake almost all of this Friday so far!!!!

The Cure rules also good reminder to listen to some after my nap later

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

The Cure? Lame. Not a single one looks like they played highschool football. Hard pass.

Robert Smith would kick your rear end in football I bet

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

You seen that guy lately??

He is very spry. you are a corn cob

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have had 3 beers but I am sleep deprived so it feels like 25. And we are listening to Wish on vinyl. Cheers, goons

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

where'd the p. diddy thread go?

there was a thread here about p diddy and now it's gone apparently

it flew to Antigua

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Would eat them balls

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Beyonce's new album came out and her cover of Blackbird is my new favorite song

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Seriously? Have you heard it?

If you hate Tay Tay and Queen Bey at least listen to some Camp Cope or Soccer Mommy then come at me

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I will have to listen to that later but I respect your opinion

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I’m rooting for you Pennywise, you’re good people

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It was 2:00 here and I looked out to see one of my neighbors dancing and stumbling around already in the back yard. No fair!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Found out yesterday my favorite restaurant/bar lost their lease so we went there tonight

gently caress capitalism!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

gute nacht goons

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Go Wolves!

I will be knitting and drinking beers and not paying attention to the game but I hope they win anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have been playing through the Dragon Quest series on ios and it is delightful. I did the order: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2 and am on 3 now

The ports are super cute and pretty well done. Stay away of you don't like grinding tho

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's been over a month and I've only drank twice. :toot:

Awesome, keep going!