Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I was just mowing the lawn, got the headphones on and call me al comes on. Mr. Simon mentions a roly poly little bat faced girl and it occurred to me that I’ve never encountered such a person. Can anyone provide me an example of that? Gonna go finish the lawn then I’ll be back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Op is this you

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I was just mowing the lawn, got the headphones on and call me al comes on. Mr. Simon mentions a roly poly little bat faced girl and it occurred to me that I’ve never encountered such a person. Can anyone provide me an example of that? Gonna go finish the lawn then I’ll be back

So let me get this straight, you got headphones you can hear over the engine of a lawn mower...and you were listening to the radio? I'll be the one asking the questions here.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

hell astro course posted:

So let me get this straight, you got headphones you can hear over the engine of a lawn mower...and you were listening to the radio? I'll be the one asking the questions here.

Like these?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-AMFM-Digital-Tune-Ear-Muff-DPG15/300587116

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lasers in the jungle

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Wow. OP are you using those? Never even knew such a thing existed. Wow.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

He's a roly poly little bat eared dude with those on

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op might have a silent lawn mower rather than an extreme noise canceling ear setup, it’s too early in the investigation to discount alternative explanations

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP STROKE

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Cuttin' grass and eatin' rear end

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Is it a bit like the bat kid they find hiding in caves and garages? he gets around

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
It's also quite possible that covid originated from down that alley, makes u think

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You're taking the song too literally op. It's about the riots at Berkeley in the 60s. Betty was slang for cops, Al was slang for a protestor. Paul is singing about being caught up in it and being mistaken for an Al.

The line about ducking back down the alley is about running from the gas. The Roly poly bat faced girl is a gas grenade.

naem
May 29, 2011

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
You know, I don't find this stuff amusing anymore

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

i wonder if bat child capture equipment is part of the standard package when going 2 miles underground

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I'm down, we doin' a group thing?

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

You're taking the song too literally op. It's about the riots at Berkeley in the 60s. Betty was slang for cops, Al was slang for a protestor. Paul is singing about being caught up in it and being mistaken for an Al.

The line about ducking back down the alley is about running from the gas. The Roly poly bat faced girl is a gas grenade.

I'm just gonna go ahead and imagine Chevy chase dancing around with some roly poly little bat faced girl when I listen to it cause that shits too heavy man.

I'm done mowing now but I gotta do the weed eater and that poo poo is a drag.

I got these headphones and they drown out the mower pretty good

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Look you hired me to be your bodyguard but I really think you're getting too attached. I already have a friendship group

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dawww, she's a cutie

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Mr.Chill to the freakin rescue :peanut:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Honestly OP it sounds like a sex thing, pretty sure the furries have drawn like 5000+ pictures of whatever the hell youre talking about

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Im gonna gently caress a bat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have one of the EGO battery mowers and it’s not silent but it’s quiet enough I can have earbuds in and hear just fine over the mower.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cuttin' grass and eatin' rear end

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I'm just gonna go ahead and imagine Chevy chase dancing around with some roly poly little bat faced girl when I listen to it cause that shits too heavy man.

I'm done mowing now but I gotta do the weed eater and that poo poo is a drag.

I got these headphones and they drown out the mower pretty good

Eatin’ weeds and droppin’ seed

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I would gladly give this weirdo a couple beers to mow my lawn every two weeks.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Seriously if that guy wanted to mow my lawn for a few beers thats fine by me and he can even keep his shirt on

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How MUCH pussy does he eat

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
skull candy is hella mormon

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
OP, i'll level with you - we've heard from credible sources that all along there were incidents and accidents as well as hints and some extremely disturbing allegations. if you have anything to say in your defense, now is the time.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
https://americansongwriter.com/you-can-call-me-al-paul-simon-behind-the-song/

Whole lotta words from Paul Simon about how he wrote this song but he doesn't address the weirdest lyric in it. Wtf man.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

kntfkr posted:

skull candy is hella mormon

does this interfere with their functioning properly?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What do you think Paul Simon and Julio were doing? I think they were tuggin'. Just a couple of punks having a j/o sesh.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nigmaetcetera posted:

does this interfere with their functioning properly?

nah, just always wonder about their office culture. I worked sourcing in a Syrian Jew headphone/electronics company and it was INSANE

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

I came here to say Lena Dunham but you beat me to it.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
requesting a username change to mr beer belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

https://americansongwriter.com/you-can-call-me-al-paul-simon-behind-the-song/

Whole lotta words from Paul Simon about how he wrote this song but he doesn't address the weirdest lyric in it. Wtf man.

This article is wrong the song is about the riots at Berkeley