Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ikanreed posted:

You dumb fucker

Yeah for real, you found the dumbest fucker in this thread. I'm so glad you're here to set the record straight for all these dumbasses who think they know what they're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
remember to donate to fur20's gofundme and patreon pages because they're a good person

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Subscribe to Snowy’s patreon, he needs a new laptop

E- well poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ikanreed, i just wanted to thank you for... well... your entire way of being, i guess. it's an inspiration to us all. and i'm sorry for blowing up your spot but i know it was you who made that anonymous $10m donation to the children's hospital and i think people should know that

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Yeah no I'm selling the forums to Seraph. He made me a hell of a deal and I can retire after this

I don't really care what happens I just know Jeffy-boy gonna get some strange on every continent now :cool:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This is a terrible thread, OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wait until I tell the mods about this!!!

Reported.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think Literally A Person's moderation decisions are fair and even-handed, guys.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I would suck nooners dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

May I say, it's really cool how you beat that dick, stroke that dick, suck that dick and gently caress that dick. Really no one else can slobber on it like you.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nooner posted:

I don't think you get the premise of this thread.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

You Are A Elf definitely didn't violently poo poo his pants the other night, people. He just happened to accidentally sit in some wet mud, brown gravy, and melted chocolate and was super embarrassed about it. And the smell was merely a trash can full of rancid meat nearby and was most definitely not myHIS his lovely butt.

Give the guy a break, huh?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wait until I make the QCS thread

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I only paid :10bux: to read Hyrax’s opinions about podcasts and Simpsons

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
hey guys does anyone remember the thread where people were making fun of that deviantart comic where giantess marge simpson eats sonic and poops him out and then inflates him like a balloon and pops him and showers poopy sonic all over herself? does anyone happen to have that pic saved? i really really need it, in order to make fun of it of course. thanks.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Runnypoops is cool and has never had diarrhea its just a joke name haha he rules

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Enough with the white noise.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Oh, that was me.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I don't actually care about your inane whitenoise posts but I actually did call Nana a few minutes ago and it was nice. She really appreciated having someone to talk to these days and it felt good to make somebody's day a little nicer, what with hellworld and everything.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What a great thread, OP. Really missing a post from Paladinus, though, I bet he'd do something real fun with this concept.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So, who's tuggin?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Vincent Van Goatse for admin

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The only modern reason to have sex is to fish out small trinkets and toys she accidentally shoved up her pussy but her fingers are too short to reach. Sometimes a dick is the only thing that can pop those things out. Other than that it’s gross and disgusting and finishes like a 2 minute sneeze/fart :shrug:

hint: i'm off my meds

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im goin g to kill Sid Vicious

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

So would I.

I don't have an alt account.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Thanks to phasmid for all the love. Wakandacon was off the HOOK!!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I made up manhattan distancing, it's not real

edit: oh gently caress

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lmao

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
gently caress you

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

signalnoise posted:

gently caress you

Yeah, gently caress you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Guys it's really not cool you all talk about how hot my stepmom is

Yes one time I hit on her while we were drinking at Thanksgiving

I know it was a mistake

Stop please

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Lol at anyone who would hang around this dead gay forum for 20+ years. There are posters here younger than their SA accounts. Bunch of graybeard boomer bitches.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

signalnoise posted:

gently caress you

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

She burgin'

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I LOVE BIG TITTIES

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*Seventeen consecutive, full-screen images of a big purple cat or something*

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
guys I think we should lay off the holy poopacy. it's clear that the giantess marge inflation vore scat thing was just a joke that didn't really land and we can all have a good laugh at that but enough is enough. besides, from what I remember it actually was a pretty funny picture. I wish someone had the pic saved and would post it, the original request would probably make a lot more sense if we could see the comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

nesamdoom posted:

I exist

Don't trust this dude, I know him in real life. He doesn't exist.