Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

nesamdoom posted:

Don't trust this dude, I know him in real life. He doesn't exist.

How did you get access to my account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Vincent Van Goatse for admin

Hate to quote myself, but it's a new page, so might as well.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
SEX GIFS

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I know this isn’t a popular opinion but Haschel’s posts about Raymond J. Johnson Jr. always make me smile in the Simpsons Meme thread and I hope he never stops. :unsmith:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
If you guys have a problem with alt accounts take it to QCS instead of whining in GBS. My moderation team will give your point the consideration it is due.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
:tinfoil:

Coolguye posted:

i would definitely marry torque and call it an all-american earthican marriage

hell i would definitely bring a snake tit to my priest and be like "yes father we wish to be married in the faith" and be completely straight faced about it

if the priest goes 'wtf' i will go find another priest to marry us, as long as i agree to raise any children in the faith (which i intend to do anyway) it won't be that hard ultimately

i would five MILLION percent have a full catholic wedding with a snake tit and you cannot convince me this is wrong on any level

FoolyCharged posted:

Huh, I never knew you were a meme poker party alt.

:tinfoil:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

the holy poopacy posted:

hey guys does anyone remember the thread where people were making fun of that deviantart comic where giantess marge simpson eats sonic and poops him out and then inflates him like a balloon and pops him and showers poopy sonic all over herself? does anyone happen to have that pic saved? i really really need it, in order to make fun of it of course. thanks.

the holy poopacy posted:

guys I think we should lay off the holy poopacy. it's clear that the giantess marge inflation vore scat thing was just a joke that didn't really land and we can all have a good laugh at that but enough is enough. besides, from what I remember it actually was a pretty funny picture. I wish someone had the pic saved and would post it, the original request would probably make a lot more sense if we could see the comic.

:lmao: can you believe this dipshit tried to sockpuppet his own defense and managed to gently caress it up? now i'm morbidly curious about this comic that started the whole thing, i wonder how hosed up it is to make this guy melt down like that. does anyone know where to find it because i've never seen it before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
hi XD i'm Snark, a 24 year old Pangolin/Goblin Shark hybrid... nice 2 eat u! lol X3 i mean uhhhm... meet you ;) so ummm im lookin for likeminded furs for a little rp session... pm me if ur down... maybe ill go down 4 u if you play ur cards rigte