Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent
This poll is closed.
Guilty 135 80.84%
Innocent 32 19.16%
Total: 167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
100% guilty. When the FBI raided his house they found a bunch of pedo books and even photos of a naked kid tucked away somewhere.

Also just google the faxes Michael sent to Wade Robson when he was a kid :stare:

Michael Jackson fans have to be some of the craziest loving people on the planet. Here's a video where noted piece of poo poo VladTV argues that all the Jackson, Cosby, and R Kelley victims are liars looking for money, and Michael Jai White is having none of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rD3-F__9g

Every single person in the replies is defending Michael Jackson/Vlad and not a single solitary person is agreeing with Michael Jai White.

MJ seriously has some of the most batshit crazy fans on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Flayer posted:

MJ was definitely doing weird stuff with those kids but I doubt he actually raped them. Probably more like nudity, cuddling, touching which is obviously still extremely hosed up.

Trying to make distinctions that this or that form of sexual abuse and assault isn't really rape it's just [X] never goes anywhere good and is always extremely gross.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

MJ was the Elvis of his time

In that he also hosed kids and made money off of black people's music

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

im not sure about michael jackson but you're definitely innocent of being a good poster op

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I haven't seen the documentaries but I still have no idea.

I will say this though, if he wasn't so rich, famous and talented the court of public opinion would have already crucified him. Look at Roman Polanski for instance, absolutely dead to rights guilty - and people still defend him.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Blooster posted:

100% guilty. When the FBI raided his house they found a bunch of pedo books and even photos of a naked kid tucked away somewhere.

Also just google the faxes Michael sent to Wade Robson when he was a kid :stare:

Michael Jackson fans have to be some of the craziest loving people on the planet. Here's a video where noted piece of poo poo VladTV argues that all the Jackson, Cosby, and R Kelley victims are liars looking for money, and Michael Jai White is having none of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rD3-F__9g

Every single person in the replies is defending Michael Jackson/Vlad and not a single solitary person is agreeing with Michael Jai White.

MJ seriously has some of the most batshit crazy fans on the planet.

Unrelated but thanks for reminding me. I'm thinking about starting a thread about under appreciated actors who never got the big break they deserved.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Valko posted:

Unrelated but thanks for reminding me. I'm thinking about starting a thread about under appreciated actors who never got the big break they deserved.
Please don't speak ill of SPAWN

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
guilty, but people really have a heard time enjoying someones work in entertainment when they are supremely guilty of something heinous. Like Bob Saget.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

In the name of Lorek, Prince of Elves MJ be gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtiaYVyF_18

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I bet he raped everything he could get his hands on. Adults, peoples pets, birdhouses, car mufflers, rubbing his hard, spermy penis on Bundt cakes, lottery scratchoffs, fuckin goddamn bowls of lobster bisque, squeezing couch cushions together. It was all about how his oppressive father didn’t let him rape the poo poo he wanted to while he was in the Jackson 5. He has all this pent up rape aggression from a squandered childhood. He always wanted to be an Asian woman, but like, with a dick, but his piece of poo poo dad wouldn’t let him. :shrug:

bubbles nooo :(

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I once saw an interview with Michael Jackson where he was blaming his adult child-like behavior on the fact that he was raised a Jehovah's Witness and claimed that robbed him of his real childhood.

I grew up a JW with a ton of other people and, while it was oppressive and bad, blaming it for you having amusement park rides on your property to lure little kids in and then you act like a goddamn 7 year old when you're in your 50s is absolutely asinine. Just made excuses for his bullshit behavior as if he had no other choice. gently caress that guy.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

He probably did some real creep poo poo, but the actual court cases against him were so fuckin weird and the parents seemed so money hungry. I think he didn't have a fun childhood at all, it was just cruel adults and working all the time. But that doesn't excuse him sleeping naked in bed with kids or whatever he did. I don't think he outright raped anyone or was violent, just creepy as hell in an illegal way.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Caesar Saladin posted:

He probably did some real creep poo poo, but the actual court cases against him were so fuckin weird and the parents seemed so money hungry. I think he didn't have a fun childhood at all, it was just cruel adults and working all the time. But that doesn't excuse him sleeping naked in bed with kids or whatever he did. I don't think he outright raped anyone or was violent, just creepy as hell in an illegal way.

Yeah, I’m gonna change my poo poo to this. I said he didn’t do anything inappropriate, but he definitely bare minimum cuddled with kids which he thought was okay because he adopted a childlike persona in which he though he was a child himself, and that was okay in his mind.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Heed the content warning at the start if you don't wanna hear some hosed up poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjYlvGRRqW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7uQwan1Hs

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Cory Feldman always said MJ never hosed him. And saying Hollywood is full of pedos is pretty much Cory Feldman's whole thing.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowen SoDium posted:

Cory Feldman always said MJ never hosed him. And saying Hollywood is full of pedos is pretty much Cory Feldman's whole thing.

Michael was a busy man, he didn't have time to gently caress every kid out there.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

In trump jr’s book, as part of a defense about how his dad isn’t racist, Donny wrote about how as a child Michael Jackson would come over. Apparently, him and trump would talk for a while, then Jackson and trump jr would go to their own private floor of the building to play. For hours. Completely unattended.

In the Simpsons episode where jackson made a guest appearance, there’s a scene where him and Bart stay up late composing a song together. Again, completely unattended. This scene was added on request by michael jackson

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

What I’m saying is that michael jackson enjoyed being around children alone and worked to normalize that

he’s a pedo op

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Valko posted:

I haven't seen the documentaries but I still have no idea.

I will say this though, if he wasn't so rich, famous and talented the court of public opinion would have already crucified him. Look at Roman Polanski for instance, absolutely dead to rights guilty - and people still defend him.

I can’t watch Chinatown without feeling gross and I can’t really enjoy Thriller when it’s on 150 times a day around Halloween.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Ziv Zulander posted:

In trump jr’s book, as part of a defense about how his dad isn’t racist, Donny wrote about how as a child Michael Jackson would come over. Apparently, him and trump would talk for a while, then Jackson and trump jr would go to their own private floor of the building to play. For hours. Completely unattended.

In the Simpsons episode where jackson made a guest appearance, there’s a scene where him and Bart stay up late composing a song together. Again, completely unattended. This scene was added on request by michael jackson

Imagine being a plumber or something and getting a work order to the house of loving donald trump and you're like fuuuck and when you get there there's michael jackson in the bathroom and you're like fuuuuuuuuuck

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he was from the abyss and his goal was to normalize pedophilia in the mainstream

the reason he didnt put his tentacles into feldman or culkin ought to be obvious

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
Wizard Master - guilty or not?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

VileLL posted:

every loving celebrity is a loving pedophile, op

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jackson 5 are so awesome though.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

VileLL posted:

every loving celebrity is a loving pedophile, op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Definitely guilty op.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

drat that pedo could dance though :moonrio:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
voted for the bottom option op not because i think hes innocent but because i was looking for g*ku

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Do any of his songs have lyrics about it or is he the rare exception that didn't brag about it in his songs?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

super sweet best pal posted:

Do any of his songs have lyrics about it or is he the rare exception that didn't brag about it in his songs?

Annie was 11

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
It feels like the whole world knows he's guilty and are just like, "he was the King, so, you know... what'reyagonnado?"

Edit: he! he!!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Has a relative that worked with him, she said he was so out there that even if he did it he wouldn't have understood what he did himself

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

I once saw an interview with Michael Jackson where he was blaming his adult child-like behavior on the fact that he was raised a Jehovah's Witness and claimed that robbed him of his real childhood.

I grew up a JW with a ton of other people and, while it was oppressive and bad, blaming it for you having amusement park rides on your property to lure little kids in and then you act like a goddamn 7 year old when you're in your 50s is absolutely asinine. Just made excuses for his bullshit behavior as if he had no other choice. gently caress that guy.

alternatively, I have seen your posting.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bronze Fonz posted:

Heed the content warning at the start if you don't wanna hear some hosed up poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjYlvGRRqW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7uQwan1Hs

this. i saw the full thing and to me its super clear he was a loving predator. he made the house a loving mouse trap for kids and only raped/molested the ones from families he knew he could gently caress over or ruin if he needed to bail. the dude was a loving monster and if hell were real. he would be there.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
May have been a good singer...did some dancing

Korthal
May 26, 2011

He had a ton of mental issues stemming from his hosed up childhood. All I'm saying is that Bill Cosby didn't.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
no checkbox no goku voted 1

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Bronze Fonz posted:

Absolutely guilty and Leaving Neverland sealed the deal.

Eztrajx
Aug 23, 2021

by Hand Knit
I'm more interested in how he got away with these lines:

quote:

You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody, do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I guess he had the best publicists and lawyers money could buy spreading FUD to distract from the fact that he was a creepy, eccentric millionaire (billionaire?) inviting a parade of adolescent boys to his Peter Pan themed ranch where he would sleep in the same bed as them, at the very least. Totally worked until after he died, too!