Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent
This poll is closed.
Guilty 135 80.84%
Innocent 32 19.16%
Total: 167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dell_Zincht posted:

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a Tesco carrier bag?

One is made of plastic and you carry your shopping in and the other one is dead!

please try and have some respect for the dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

please try and have some respect for the dead

Yeah go watch the crow. :hb: :birddrugs:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Sep 8, 2021

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

i have never seen this movie and have been looking for something to watch so i will probably be watching the crow soon thank you

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I would propose that mj did stuffs with boys as a smokescreen to cover his age appropriate heterosexuality

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

is that the one where John Lennon's son, Brandon Lee killed himself by putting real bullets in the gun because his dad, John Lennon, also hosed kids.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
he grew up in a music business and media that was pushing sexual openness as some profound new cultural advancement.

why would you blame a man for simply believing the smutty free love ideology around him? if you admonish anyone, admonish the hippies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

kntfkr posted:

is that the one where John Lennon's son, Brandon Lee killed himself by putting real bullets in the gun because his dad, John Lennon, also hosed kids.

You just reminded me of this music video. Creepy as hell.

"The Claypool Lennon Delirium celebrated the release of their new LP Monolith of Phobos Friday by premiering the bizarre video for “Bubbles Burst,” the Sean Lennon-penned track about his experience hanging out with Michael Jackson and his pet chimpanzee Bubbles in the Eighties."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxH8Bc0cHok

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Sep 8, 2021

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I always wondered about that rumour that Bubbles just ripped his fuckin nose off.

It's more likely the result of a shitload of plastic surgery, but I like to hope he got one in for the home team.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
dear lord! the only Sean Lennon song I knew was Home, which I loving love. thanks for exposing me to that nightmare

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Dignity Van Houten posted:

I never saw the new documentary so maybe some new irrefutable evidence came to light that I don't know about. But I always thought he was innocent, but extremely immature and childish with zero self awareness. If he had been born 30 years later he would have fallen into the otherkin community hard.

What about the bit where he sucked kids dicks and bummed them?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

You Are A Elf posted:

I’m still on the fence about it because I haven’t seen Leaving Neverland, and there have been at least two other documentaries made to contradict and disprove Leaving Neverland that seem just as credible as LN. My own belief is that he was oblivious to his weirdo childlike personality around hosting children at a giant ranch and how it was viewed by the press, fans, and general population, but never did anything that was inappropriate or diddly. He really shouldn’t have been around children, though.

If Leaving Neverland seals the deal should I see it, so be it. Then he’s guilty as gently caress.

:lmao: This made me laugh.

Believe all women. But kids? gently caress em. Literally. With Michael Jackson's paedophile penis.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

kntfkr posted:

dear lord! the only Sean Lennon song I knew was Home, which I loving love. thanks for exposing me to that nightmare

:tipshat:

You knew what you were in for with this thread.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

lol @ the mods sleeping on all the people in this thread openly being paedophile apologists

drkhrs2020
Jul 22, 2007

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

lol @ the mods sleeping on all the people in this thread openly being paedophile apologists

some of the same that work forces...

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the thing about michael jackson is that he bought a chimp and had to get rid of it because it grew up into a man killer and then immediately bought two more chimps

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Michael Jackson wasn't a fey, androgynous pedophile, he was a seven foot musclebound behemoth of ugly heterosexual muscle. He could flip a car with only his hands and drink 100 beers in a sitting and only feel- wait sorry I was thinking of Andre the Giant. I get those two mixed up sometimes.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

drkhrs2020 posted:

some of the same that work forces...

brb making a thread about how misunderstood Cosby and Epstein were

putin is a cunt fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 9, 2021

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

He probably did it, but

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The only things he was guilty of was being a talented singer, dancer, child molester, and songwriter.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

brb making a thread about how misunderstood Crosby and Epstein were

You come for denise crosby, you best not miss.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

he would have made a fine moderator

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

loving kids is wrong imo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

loving kids is wrong imo

Do you have any idea how many platinum records the guy had?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Who What Now posted:

I'm gonna say again that people who say "oh he didn't rape them, he just snuggled them naked" are hosed in the head

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Learning that the cool but weird-looking guy that made great pop music diddled kids was my introduction to pedophilia. As a little girl. It was horrible. :(

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

loving kids is wrong imo

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Some of those who mod forums
Are the ones who like kids' bums

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Diddled is a great word, didn't it used to just mean bang?

Let's take back diddled.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:yikes:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Like Gandhi he invited a bunch of people to sleep in the nude but he did not have sex with them, no sir he definitely didn't

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vegetable posted:

Like Gandhi he invited a bunch of people to sleep in the nude but he did not have sex with them, no sir he definitely didn't

Gandhi

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
The thing that gave Jackson some seeming plausible deniability at a glance at the time was that he was the easiest target in the world and the parents were pretty obviously money-hungry. Turns out the poor kids had to deal with both a pedo abuser and money-hungry parents who mostly cared about exploiting the situation.

Though even if we took Jackson completely at his word his conduct with children was extremely inappropriate so it was almost a moot point.

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?

Aegis Bear posted:

Learning that the cool but weird-looking guy that made great pop music diddled kids was my introduction to pedophilia. As a little girl. It was horrible. :(

no offense but that's not half as bad as those kids introduction to pedophilia

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah he absolutely did everything they said. He was a sick person who did abhorrent things.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love to read through YouTube comments on Michael Jackson music videos

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

there should be more movies that include petting a cat in the hero's transformation scene.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
if he was innocent he should've written a song about how he definitely did not diddle kids, something like "do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He was found guilty and received the death penalty OP. Hope that helps.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i have never seen this movie and have been looking for something to watch so i will probably be watching the crow soon thank you

The Crow is good but I would like to recommend watching Rapid Fire or Showdown in Little Tokyo for prime brandon lee excellence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apAC1HJhu3M

there's an alternate reality where he doesn't die on the set of the crow and a bunch of major Keanu movies almost certainly star Brandon instead and that's weird to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My take on MJ guilt or innocence has always been that I think he was guilty as hell but also basically "not guilty" in a legal sense by probable insanity. He always struck me as a case of extreme arrested development like he still was trying to be a kid himself so he was acting that out and not being predatory in the way we typically think of it. Makes no difference what his mindset or motivation was in regards to whether he should have been allowed to hang out with kids, obviously.

The people who were clearly guilty and should have had the book thrown at them were all the sycophants surrounding him that made it possible. Being a multimillionaire is the worst disease, the symptoms are horrible and affect so many more people than just yourself.