Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent
This poll is closed.
Guilty 135 80.84%
Innocent 32 19.16%
Total: 167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Also I was thinking about this the other day and it seems like the appropriate place to put it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4cam0Ji300

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

The Bloop posted:

My take on MJ guilt or innocence has always been that I think he was guilty as hell but also basically "not guilty" in a legal sense by probable insanity. He always struck me as a case of extreme arrested development like he still was trying to be a kid himself so he was acting that out and not being predatory in the way we typically think of it. Makes no difference what his mindset or motivation was in regards to whether he should have been allowed to hang out with kids, obviously.

The people who were clearly guilty and should have had the book thrown at them were all the sycophants surrounding him that made it possible. Being a multimillionaire is the worst disease, the symptoms are horrible and affect so many more people than just yourself.

Hmm yeah I'm simultaneously unsurprised and appalled there are goons that will jump through so many mental hoops to excuse the actions of a child rapist.

The fact that people aren't catching bans for this poo poo is gross.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The ‘missed childhood’ stuff kinda stops feeling like something you can attribute to him when you hear one of the accusers say ‘oh yeah he made me eat his rear end out’.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Hmm yeah I'm simultaneously unsurprised and appalled there are goons that will jump through so many mental hoops to excuse the actions of a child rapist.

are you saying gbs should not be a safe space for posters to post about the moral nuance of kidfuxking?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

jarofpiss posted:

are you saying gbs should not be a safe space for posters to post about the moral nuance of kidfuxking?

I know, given *mod history* it's a lot to ask that paedophile apologists be banned but nonetheless yeah, maybe it should happen.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
MJ raped kids and now he’s dead, op

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

it was a dumb argument but saying he should be found criminally insane isn't excusing his actions. Maybe stop being so hyperbolic about everything or just stop posting.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is this the face of someone who doesn't love children?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Schweinhund posted:

it was a dumb argument but saying he should be found criminally insane isn't excusing his actions. Maybe stop being so hyperbolic about everything or just stop posting.

That is actually the exact definition of excusing his actions.

Is this really the hill you wanna die on?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HD DAD posted:

MJ raped kids and now he’s dead, op

Did he die?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

no-one's ever really gone

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Michael Jackson's booty hole with a lit sparkler stuck in it and a digit on each cheek representing your age. For your birthday!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mozi posted:

no-one's ever really gone

You're right about that

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Please don't get the wrong idea about those sweet and innocent voicemails he'd leave to the kids he was "merely snuggling naked with":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QH0t273BRA

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

what the gently caress are you talking about

I said he is guilty and then opined on why. If you have problem with the way the legal system handles mental illness and conviction, that's fine.

Not even trying to understand why people do what they do is why we will never get rid of school shootings, michael jacksons, and 9/11s

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bronze Fonz posted:

Please don't get the wrong idea about those sweet and innocent voicemails he'd leave to the kids he was "merely snuggling naked with":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QH0t273BRA

Lol Jesus the comments section

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Legit those YT comments are causing some of the most concentrated psychic damage I've ever suffered from YT comments.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He discovered the ultimate disguise: portray yourself as so obviously a pedophile that people will assume you're just weird.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sharknado slashfic posted:

He discovered the ultimate disguise: portray yourself as so obviously a pedophile that people will assume you're just weird.

I mean there is no need to assume that mf was weird, even outside the pedo poo poo, but yeah that did seem to run cover for him for a long time. Really, though being rich and famous did that all by itself just as it always does.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Michael Jackson and Gandhi, together at last

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
This thread inspired me to check out Leaving Neverland. Gross.

The Bloop posted:

My take on MJ guilt or innocence has always been that I think he was guilty as hell but also basically "not guilty" in a legal sense by probable insanity. He always struck me as a case of extreme arrested development like he still was trying to be a kid himself so he was acting that out and not being predatory in the way we typically think of it. Makes no difference what his mindset or motivation was in regards to whether he should have been allowed to hang out with kids, obviously.

The people who were clearly guilty and should have had the book thrown at them were all the sycophants surrounding him that made it possible. Being a multimillionaire is the worst disease, the symptoms are horrible and affect so many more people than just yourself.

My take on your opinion is it sucks and isn't based on a full understanding of the allegations. There wasn't anything childlike about how or what he did to those little boys and their families. The worst disease is the autism that made you write up this post in complete sincerity in gbs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Man I was hoping this would turn into a brandon lee thread but instead people are losing their poo poo at each other over michael jackson still

I'm gonna make a brandon lee thread

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

he was guilty as gently caress and should have been launched into the sun op

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

MJ Productions proudly presents:

IF I did it (I totally did)

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

pretty soft girl posted:

Man I was hoping this would turn into a brandon lee thread but instead people are losing their poo poo at each other over michael jackson still

Brandon Lee - guilty or not?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mr_Companie posted:

There wasn't anything childlike about how or what he did to those little boys and their families.

That's the thing that people don't get. He was a predator, he meticulously planned everything to get away with it and what he did was everything but childlike. He was a serial child rapist.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

This post was ill advised.

To actually engage with it, though, legal insanity is about not knowing that what you did was wrong or condemned by society. Picking out vulnerable targets and throwing up chaff by palling around with more high profile ones is a textbook example of how a prosecutor would prove the accused isn't legally insane.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Michael Jackson was an extremely disturbed man who was raised by narcissistic abusive ghouls, AND he molested children.

Also, for what it's worth, I went to plenty of sleepovers as a kid and I couldn't describe the genitals of any of my friends, so this whole idea that he was having non-molesty sleepovers because he wanted to pretend to be a little boy too strikes me as horseshit, unless this is penis-haver-specific behavior or something.

edit: also, the whole "parents of molested children just want money" thing sort of gives me a "woman whose labia was fused to her thigh by nuclear McD's coffee filed a frivolous lawsuit" vibe

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Sep 9, 2021

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

pretty soft girl posted:

Critics are calling him the Lenny Kravitz of being Chinese

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

edit: also, the whole "parents of molested children just want money" thing sort of gives me a "woman whose labia was fused to her thigh by nuclear McD's coffee filed a frivolous lawsuit" vibe

i feel you here but speaking from life experience parents throw kids under the bus for a buck or less all the drat time. people may have been willing to swallow the frivolous lawsuit thing because labia fusion coffee is outside their normal experience.

The Saucer Hovers fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Sep 9, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you ever find yourself typing a sentence along the lines of "They were a pedophile, but" then just delete that sentence. Nothing good will come from posting it.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
hes not guilty. he didn't do any of the things he was accused of

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ah, the Jimmy Savile technique.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

If you ever find yourself typing a sentence along the lines of "They were a pedophile, but" then just delete that sentence. Nothing good will come from posting it.

"...but they never acted on it and instead used their pedo knowledge to lure all the pedophiles in the world under a big net"

e: just to clarify I'm not describing Michael Jackson here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mikhail Dzhekson

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

jfc

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

But what about HIStory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU