Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmzPnpn63nA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it is impossible to overstate how hard mel brooks owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-bogN0V8RM

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
adolf hitler killed half my family in the holocaust lol, which is fail, if you ask me. ww2 was insanely hosed up. has there been any other psycho style uniformed wars since? and otherwise, can someone teach me about ww2? historian goons? interested in Deeper Learning. :cheerdoge:

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Smythe posted:

adolf hitler killed half my family in the holocaust lol, which is fail, if you ask me. ww2 was insanely hosed up. has there been any other psycho style uniformed wars since? and otherwise, can someone teach me about ww2? historian goons? interested in Deeper Learning. :cheerdoge:

he consumed truly heroic doses of bull cum

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
who made the call to attack civilian targets in the pacific theatre? and why? was it anger? retribution? gently caress around and find out thinking? it seems so awful. but, in totality, was it in fact a death-and-suffering negative act as we are taught? i literally dont know but am skeptical.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
We all watched Dunkirk etc, and the Spitfire seems very very epic. Is this in fact the case? Whats the head to head with it, a zero, and a messerschmitt ? kittyhawk? we dont really hear much about the Yak-1 but what about soviet air supremacy solutions?

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
in world war 2, stalin, fdr and churchill were the good guys, and hitler, mussolini and hirohito were the bad guys. it's all quite simple

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i watched the video and now i think hitlers cool, thanks a lot op

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
https://forward.com/schmooze/136075/eva-braun-blackface-photo-reveals-her-love-of-jewi/

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Smythe posted:

We all watched Dunkirk etc, and the Spitfire seems very very epic. Is this in fact the case? Whats the head to head with it, a zero, and a messerschmitt ? kittyhawk? we dont really hear much about the Yak-1 but what about soviet air supremacy solutions?

the best planes were the p-40s with the shark mouths on the front

when i was 8 I went to an air show and told an old guy who flew in ww2 that and he said no, they were p bad planes actually and weren't prepared for the more modern planes at the start of the war but I'm 100% sure he's dead now so now who's the best plane bitch

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

who made the call to attack civilian targets in the pacific theatre? and why? was it anger? retribution? gently caress around and find out thinking? it seems so awful. but, in totality, was it in fact a death-and-suffering negative act as we are taught? i literally dont know but am skeptical.

It was a team of analysts, including Robert MacNamara, who later admitted that it was a war crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceLAhPOS9Q

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Smythe posted:

based on extensive research playing Battlefield 1942 all those planes are the same so the best one is the one you can snag from the useless shithead campers cheers op

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Smythe posted:

it is impossible to overstate how hard mel brooks owns

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

the real 9/11

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Zeroisanumber posted:

It was a team of analysts, including Robert MacNamara, who later admitted that it was a war crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceLAhPOS9Q

Curtis Le May said it at the time. He was a general for bombing things.

Here's a list of most of the drugs Hitler was on.

Brom-Nervacit: bromide, Sodium diethylbarbiturate, Pyramidon, since August 1941 a spoonful of this tranquilizer almost every night, to counteract stimulation from methamphetamine and to allow sleep.[7]

Cardiazol and Coramine: since 1941 for leg oedema.

Chineurin: Quinine-containing preparation for common colds and flu.

Cocaine and adrenaline (via eye drops)[15]

Coramine: Nikethamide injected when unduly sedated with barbiturates. In addition, Morell would use Coramine as part of an all-purpose "tonic".

Cortiron: Desoxycorticosterone Acetate IM injections for muscle weaknesses, influencing carbon hydrate metabolism.

Doktor Koster's Antigaspills: 2–4 pills before every meal, for a total of 8–16 tablets a day,[16] since 1936 Belladonna extractum and Strychnos nux vomica in high doses, for meteorism.[17][18]

Enbasin: Sulfonamide, intragluteal 5cc, for diverse infections.

Euflat: Bile extract, Radix Angelica, Aloes, Papaverine, Caffeine, Pancreatine, Fel tauri – pills, for meteorism, and treatment of digestion disorders

Eukodal: heavy doses Oxycodone, for intestinal spasms, painkiller[19]

Eupaverin: Moxaverine, an isoquinoline derivative for intestinal spasms and colics.

Glucose: 1938 till 1940 every third day Glucose injections 5 and 10%, for potentialisation of the Strophanthus effect

Glyconorm: metformin,[7] Metabolism Enzymes (Cozymase I and II), Amino acids, Vitamins – injectable solution as a strengthener tonic

Homatropin: Homatropine. HBr 0.1g, NaCl 0.08g; Distilled water added 10 ml. Eye drops for right eye problems.

Intelan: twice a day Vitamins A, D3 and B12 – tablets as a strengthener, tonic.

Camomilla Officinale: chamomile – intestinal enemata, on the patient's personal request

Luitzym: after each meal Enzymes with Cellulase, Hemicellulases, Amylase, Proteases for intestinal problems, meteorism.

Mutaflor: Emulsion of Escherichia coli-strains - enteric coated tablets for improvement of intestinal flora. They were prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria cultured from human feces, see: "E. coli")[20]

Omnadin: Mixture of protein compounds, biliar lipids and animal fat, taken at the onset of infections (together with Vitamultin).

Optalidon: Caffeine, Propyphenazone - tablets at the beginning of infections (together with Vitamultin)

Orchikrin: an extract of bovine testosterone, pituitary gland, and glycerophosphate, as a tonic, strengthener. Marketed also as an aphrodisiac.[18]

Penicilline-Hamma: Penicillin - powder Topical antibiotic. After the attempted assassination of July 20, 1944 to treat his right arm.

Pervitin: methamphetamine injections for mental depression and fatigue[7][18]

Progynon B-Oleosum: Estradiol Valerate, Benzoic ester of follicle hormone, for Improvement of the circulation in the gastric mucosa.

Prostacrinum: two ampoules every second day for a short period in '43, extract of seminal vesicles and prostate – injected IM for mental depression[18]

Prostophanta: Strophantine 0.3 mg, Glucose, Vitamin B, Nicotinic acid – IM heart glycoside, strengthener.

Septoid: intravenous injections of 10 cc of 3% iodine (in potassium iodide form) with 10 cc of 20% glucose, two or three times a day, to improve heart's condition and the altered Second Sound.[1]

Strophantin: '41 to '44 – cycle of 2 weeks of homeopathic Strophanthus gratus glycoside 0.2 mg per day for coronary sclerosis.

Sympatol: oxedrine tartrate since '42, 10 drops daily for increasing the cardiac minute volume

Testoviron: Testosterone propionate as a tonic, strengthener.

Tonophosphan: '42 to '44, Phosphoric preparation – SC tonic, strengthener

Ultraseptyl: Sulfonamide for respiratory infections

Veritol: since March '44 Hydroxyphenyl-2-methylamino-propane – eyedrops for left eye treatment

Vitamultin-Calcium: Caffeine, Vitamins.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

glucose, a drug? get back to me when you're telling me water is an intoxicant :rolleyes:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hitler taking pills made of human poo poo to stop him from just constantly farting. 1930s were wild

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Better than lin manuel miranda

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how many opiates was hitler on at all times to have such hosed up guts he required all those different drugs to counter balance it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All of them lol

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i have hosed up guts :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Same. I think most people in the us do considering you could buy those bottles with 200 immodium in

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Weka posted:

Brom-Nervacit: bromide, Sodium diethylbarbiturate, Pyramidon, since August 1941 a spoonful of this tranquilizer almost every night, to counteract stimulation from methamphetamine and to allow sleep.[7]

Coramine: Nikethamide injected when unduly sedated with barbiturates. In addition, Morell would use Coramine as part of an all-purpose "tonic".

Cortiron: Desoxycorticosterone Acetate IM injections for muscle weaknesses, influencing carbon hydrate metabolism.

Doktor Koster's Antigaspills: 2–4 pills before every meal, for a total of 8–16 tablets a day,[16] since 1936 Belladonna extractum and Strychnos nux vomica in high doses, for meteorism.[17][18]

Euflat: Bile extract, Radix Angelica, Aloes, Papaverine, Caffeine, Pancreatine, Fel tauri – pills, for meteorism, and treatment of digestion disorders

Eupaverin: Moxaverine, an isoquinoline derivative for intestinal spasms and colics.

Glucose: 1938 till 1940 every third day Glucose injections 5 and 10%, for potentialisation of the Strophanthus effect

Glyconorm: metformin,[7] Metabolism Enzymes (Cozymase I and II), Amino acids, Vitamins – injectable solution as a strengthener tonic

Homatropin: Homatropine. HBr 0.1g, NaCl 0.08g; Distilled water added 10 ml. Eye drops for right eye problems.

Camomilla Officinale: chamomile – intestinal enemata, on the patient's personal request

Luitzym: after each meal Enzymes with Cellulase, Hemicellulases, Amylase, Proteases for intestinal problems, meteorism.

Mutaflor: Emulsion of Escherichia coli-strains - enteric coated tablets for improvement of intestinal flora. They were prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria cultured from human feces, see: "E. coli")[20]

Omnadin: Mixture of protein compounds, biliar lipids and animal fat, taken at the onset of infections (together with Vitamultin).

Optalidon: Caffeine, Propyphenazone - tablets at the beginning of infections (together with Vitamultin)

Orchikrin: an extract of bovine testosterone, pituitary gland, and glycerophosphate, as a tonic, strengthener. Marketed also as an aphrodisiac.[18]

Penicilline-Hamma: Penicillin - powder Topical antibiotic. After the attempted assassination of July 20, 1944 to treat his right arm.

Progynon B-Oleosum: Estradiol Valerate, Benzoic ester of follicle hormone, for Improvement of the circulation in the gastric mucosa.

Prostacrinum: two ampoules every second day for a short period in '43, extract of seminal vesicles and prostate – injected IM for mental depression[18]

Prostophanta: Strophantine 0.3 mg, Glucose, Vitamin B, Nicotinic acid – IM heart glycoside, strengthener.

Septoid: intravenous injections of 10 cc of 3% iodine (in potassium iodide form) with 10 cc of 20% glucose, two or three times a day, to improve heart's condition and the altered Second Sound.[1]

Strophantin: '41 to '44 – cycle of 2 weeks of homeopathic Strophanthus gratus glycoside 0.2 mg per day for coronary sclerosis.

Sympatol: oxedrine tartrate since '42, 10 drops daily for increasing the cardiac minute volume

Veritol: since March '44 Hydroxyphenyl-2-methylamino-propane – eyedrops for left eye treatment

god drat no wonder he did ww2

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jose posted:

Same. I think most people in the us do considering you could buy those bottles with 200 immodium in

Yo that was my poison of circumstance for years.
I have nothing more to say except get a colonoscopy! Mine came back fine but that poo poo does stupid poo poo to your rear end

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Weka posted:

just think if instead of all this he simply smoked weed instead

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My conclusion from that list is his doctor made one of the top ten contributions to the fight against nazis.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wasn't the whole nazi army methed up to the point they were all addicted towards the end? I think the allies also gave meth to bomber pilots

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Weka posted:

so basically Hitler invaded the USSR because they were between him and the opium

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Weka posted:

once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Weka
May 5, 2019

That's my favorite too.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wasn't the whole nazi army methed up to the point they were all addicted towards the end? I think the allies also gave meth to bomber pilots

I think the Americans at least were (and still are) using dexamphetamine.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Weka posted:

That's my favorite too.

I'm the guy smiling and giving thumbs-up at Hitler because my name rhymes with my products and he's smiling because of whatever he's on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Weka posted:

I'll have what he's having!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Weka posted:

That's my favorite too.

Cocaine & adrenaline eyedrops for me please.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
So Hitler was full of poo poo?

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Weka posted:

That's my favorite too.

iirc a bunch of the Gulf War friendly fire incidents were carried out by methed up fighter pilots

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Weka posted:

That's my favorite too.

its all modafinil these days isn't it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fish of hemp posted:

So Hitler was full of poo poo?
If you look at all the intestinal problems on that list, it's clear the inspiration for gas chambers came straight from (the bottom of) the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Jose posted:

its all modafinil these days isn't it

Yeah looks like you're right and they stopped using dexies recently.