Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The normal style, size 11, Navy. They are very comfortable and are really pleasant to wear while I'm gardening. I recommend them they are a good value. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Yeah until something falls through the hole and slices your toe off op

Guess Crocs can't save you then!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

low key sex master posted:

Post an object you could drop through the hole and slice my toe off because that is not cool.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Something like this

Could go through and injure you especially if you're using a nail gun!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Zoomers wear them with socks now, they dgaf what Boomers and Millenials think about them

They're right, as usual

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
I have alerted the fashion police.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i like the camo ones

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BluesShaman posted:

I have alerted the fashion police.

omg the fashion police are all wearing crocs!

how deep does this go?

:tinfoil:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I wear chanclas around the house for checking the mail or throwing garbage out or whatnot. I have a pair of crocs for when I’m doing yard work or I have to run a quick errand where I don’t even have to leave my vehicle or a quick in and out job, and I don’t give a gently caress if people see me. I’m not getting into a top hat and tuxedo with spats just to drop a letter off.

Chanclas and crocs are comfy and practical as poo poo. And yes, I wear them with socks because I wear socks around the house, my feet are ugly, and I just don’t give a poo poo. gently caress the naysayers and fashion police.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Something like this

Brother I wear proper PPE when I’m hammering nails, if you catch my meaning.

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Something like this

Careful boy, that’s one of them there slicing nails, it can slice your toe clean off!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't have 'Crocs' per say, but I have 'thick soled, open toed, shower sandals' like you'd wear into the showers at the Y or at a beach shower or something so they're basically the same drat thing except not closed in front and no back-strap.
I gotta tell you they're nice for just poppin' on to take the dogs out at night in the wet grass or to walk to the end of the driveway to get the mail or whatever. I'd never wear them out for anything or even to work around the house, but just 'run outside quick' is Good Soup.

e: pretty drat close to these things:

Except mine don't look nearly as slippery like that, they're more tacky (lol)

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Sep 6, 2021

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Vulgar posted:

Careful boy, that’s one of them there slicing nails, it can slice your toe clean off!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Big Beef City posted:

I don't have 'Crocs' per say, but I have 'thick soled, open toed, shower sandals' like you'd wear into the showers at the Y or at a beach shower or something so they're basically the same drat thing except not closed in front and no back-strap.
I gotta tell you they're nice for just poppin' on to take the dogs out at night in the wet grass or to walk to the end of the driveway to get the mail or whatever. I'd never wear them out for anything or even to work around the house, but just 'run outside quick' is Good Soup.

e: pretty drat close to these things:

Except mine don't look nearly as slippery like that, they're more tacky (lol)

Those look mighty comfortable, friend. 😎

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Crocs rule for taking out the dog or running to the drug store at 10:30pm

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The normal style, size 11, Navy. They are very comfortable and are really pleasant to wear while I'm gardening. I recommend them they are a good value. :)

Did you know that the two holes at the toes of this shoe are designed to accommodate the teeth width of the two most venomous garden snake species? It's to make sure you get injected lethally and die before you can sue Big Croc for selling inadequate gardening protection.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Dude you don't know anything about Crocs. This isn't a problem with enough Jibbitz
https://www.crocs.com/c/jibbitz

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I hope they help you rescue some Gobbos

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

my dog died im sad posted:

Dude you don't know anything about Crocs. This isn't a problem with enough Jibbitz
https://www.crocs.com/c/jibbitz

I think my dad, the inventor of Crocs, would have something to say about this

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I just returned some through amazon wardrobe. lol.

I just ordered to big. I'm more a 10 guy, it seems. I may get the correct size.

But I'm totally going to wear them with socks if i'm just running to 7/11 or some poo poo.

or to the bank.

OR THE WHITEHOUSE I DON'T GIVE A gently caress

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Heel strap or no heel strap? 😮

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Show me platform Crocs

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dang it, bhabhi!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Songbearer posted:

Show me platform Crocs

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That price might make sense if they were an American size 35

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
It took me like a full year of hemming and hawwing to buy crocs but now im the proud owner of 2 croc types. im physically exhausted right now and will return to this thread later to explain why i spent $90 on the worlds hottest fashion statemnet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress u op

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Crocs are for people who wear socks with sandals. You are all disgusting.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

What are the advantages that crocs afford me, OP?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I bought Jim Croce

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Statutory Ape posted:

I bought Jim Croce

haha he only comes with 1 good song

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've never worn crocks but I use sandals year round for taking out the trash and stuff

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
OK first of all the crocodiles a wild animal and I don't think you should be keeping them as pets. Second of all those so-called crocs are going to get a lot bigger! yes they're cute now but i think you're gonna have a real mess on your hands when you're trying to feed a couple of 110 pounders. please consider donating these to a wildlife refuge or a place where they can be raised responsibly in a habitat where they'll be comfortable and happy. I don't know where you're planning to raise them but I doubt it's swampy and lovely enough. not to mention keeping wild animal in the city limits.....that ain't legal

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
don't mock my crocs

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

What a croc... of poo poo :twisted:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I bought some Crocs knockoffs years ago which I wear round the house all time time, so they're steadily wearing out. I have wide feet with a high instep and actual Crocs don't fit me. Can anyone recommend a knockoff brand that has sizes for wider feet? The brand name on mine is long worn off.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DeeplyConcerned posted:

OK first of all the crocodiles a wild animal and I don't think you should be keeping them as pets. Second of all those so-called crocs are going to get a lot bigger! yes they're cute now but i think you're gonna have a real mess on your hands when you're trying to feed a couple of 110 pounders. please consider donating these to a wildlife refuge or a place where they can be raised responsibly in a habitat where they'll be comfortable and happy. I don't know where you're planning to raise them but I doubt it's swampy and lovely enough. not to mention keeping wild animal in the city limits.....that ain't legal

Kill those bitches and make some nice shoes with the skin.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BigBadSteve posted:

I bought some Crocs knockoffs years ago which I wear round the house all time time, so they're steadily wearing out. I have wide feet with a high instep and actual Crocs don't fit me. Can anyone recommend a knockoff brand that has sizes for wider feet? The brand name on mine is long worn off.

Crocs makes wide sizes I dunno about knockoffs tho.

https://www.crocs.com/c/shop-by/fit/wide-fit-shoes

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

BigBadSteve posted:

sandals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://twitter.com/mrseanbarrett/status/1277651366148636672?lang=en