Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Marty got fired after a 14-2 season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

A QB good enough to turn a real dogshit team to 7-9/8-8 should theoretically be good enough to turn a good team into a Super Bowl contender. I think Cousins on a stacked team should be more than capable of doing so. Like if he was on the Bucs last year, they probably still get very deep into the playoffs. I dunno

nah
Mar 16, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

No such thing as a decent and honorable billionaire

Wow I’m offended

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Urban’s just gonna stop showing up to games soon without telling anyone. Can’t wait

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Personally I am stunned that Gruden said the same things that every other coach has said and will continue to say, also pretty much every player

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

drat yeah it's definitely bad that someone is held accountable for their statements

What I'm saying is it's a league full of really bad people. And also we're bad for watching them and enjoying them

nah
Mar 16, 2009

ho fan posted:

good news, they’re all getting traumatic brain injuries regularly

Same...every time I go on Something Awful!

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Really shoulda seen the writing on the wall once he started getting compared to that Chucky doll. That thing was a complete psychopath

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

You've been waiting on this joke since 1998.

As I was setting up my first ever email account, I knew drat well that the fledgling young coach of the Oakland Raiders would use this exciting new service to say slurs one day

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Chucky isn't homophobic like Gruden though

Kinda weird to defend a known murderer but okay

nah
Mar 16, 2009

It’s true, the Bucs still haven’t removed from Bin Laden from the Ring of Honor

nah
Mar 16, 2009

There was a lot of serious galaxy brain reasoning behind that trade, lotsa of fans doing the same poo poo that Trump people would do with him. "Ah I see the brilliant master is 10 steps ahead of everyone else! He's being a moron on purpose!"

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Miami looks a lot like Houston last year. Going into the season with a young QB and high hopes after overperforming the previous year with a coach and GM that loves wheeling and dealing and no 1st rounder the next season, only to completely suck every amount of rear end possible. O'Brien was fired after 4 games though, so we're well overdue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Is tua sexually assaulting massage therapists as well

Yeah, but left-handedly