Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Somebody on here said that when he was a teenager carrot top squeezed his rear end and drunkenly told him he was gay. This is not a joke, somebody really posted this in the last few months.

Madness posted:

Carrot top drunk at house of blues grabbed my rear end while we were taking a photo and told me he is gay. I was 16 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this is all extremely stupid

yes my monitor is on

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Chinatown posted:

this is all extremely stupid

yes my monitor is on

maybe it's broken

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Bad Purchase posted:

It's still a ridiculous and petty thing to complain about, especially in the context of the rest of her grievances, but nobody involved is guilty of the severe crime of pairing red wine with seafood.

Thank the good lord we finally corrected the record about this lady's taste in wine

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Aziz is guilty of being loving annoying as poo poo

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

AHH F/UGH posted:

Thank the good lord we finally corrected the record about this lady's taste in wine

There's still some questions left unanswered.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

the guy gets famous for acting like an annoying little prick and turns out he was one

did no one learn from louie ck comedians are scum

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I read Aziz Ansari's bit about Kanye West and laughed.

Then I heard him deliver it in his whiny voice and it was ruined.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i think it was something like they were making out and he just took his dick out, like here it is bitch, and she got confused and sucked him off but didn't like it

"He took it out, Jerry. He took IT out."
"It?"
"Yeah, it."
"So you walked out on him then?"
"After I sucked it."
"You SUCKED IT?"
(Elaine's face is a picture of shame, remorse and regret.)
"Well I was confused. He was kind of a funny guy, and I didn't know what to do."
"So you sucked it?"
"I sucked it."

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Sep 13, 2021

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Tiberius Christ posted:

the guy gets famous for acting like an annoying little prick and turns out he was one

did no one learn from louie ck comedians are scum

Louis CK - guilty or not? :hmmyes:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

BigBadSteve posted:

"He took it out, Jerry. He took IT out."
"It?"
"Yeah, it."
"So you walked out on him then?"
"After I sucked it."
"You SUCKED IT?"
(Elaine's face is a picture of shame, remorse and regret.)
"Well I was confused. He was kind of a funny guy, and I didn't know what to do."
"So you sucked it?"
"I sucked it."

lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Eesh

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

AZIZ IDEA
IN MOViE '2001
MOLEST DEAD
ON PLANET JUPiTER

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

1redflag posted:

Lol, how dare this woman have personal preferences and dare even consider breaking the wine-pairing laws

E. I’m not saying this makes him a rapist or anything, just kind of weird you are so fired up about this girl thinking it was kind of weird to brush over her preferences on a first date
If you are french, a foodie(like Aziz) or anyone with any food culture etiquette, you tend to think people who obsess over getting red wine over white/pink wine also tend to be insane alcoholic. It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and asking for burgers. If anything the fact it wasn't a red flag to Aziz, who literally had a Netflix show where he shared his foodies obsession, kinda implies he ignored it because he only planned to gently caress her.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Toplowtech posted:

If you are french, a foodie(like Aziz) or anyone with any food culture etiquette, you tend to think people who obsess over getting red wine over white/pink wine also tend to be insane alcoholic. It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and asking for burgers. If anything the fact it wasn't a red flag to Aziz, who literally had a Netflix show where he shared his foodies obsession, kinda implies he ignored it because he only planned to gently caress her.

Likely when she just says red wine without specifying, she's defaulting to some basic bitch Merlot or even a Falling Feather kind of monstrosity. It's really the sign of a sick society that these questions weren't asked at the time.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toplowtech posted:

If you are french, a foodie(like Aziz) or anyone with any food culture etiquette, you tend to think people who obsess over getting red wine over white/pink wine also tend to be insane alcoholic.

Source your quotes please, I've never heard this and it sounds like you're speaking directly out of your rear end.

Also, did she even OBSESS over it rather than point out she wasnt given any choice?

Fuckin ungrateful bitches.

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Sep 13, 2021

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Toplowtech posted:

Or he just ignored it because its not that big of a deal. Was he supposed to stop the date?

People sometimes date to get laid HTH.

Edit: im a trained chef who has lived and worked in France and drinks often with French people.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Evidence I'm not a rapist #1672 - That time I flipped out at a woman during a date because she ordered the wrong type of wine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

who is bseide the penguin

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Your honour I can't possibly be guilty of the crime for which I am accused. As you can see from this video evidence from earlier in the night in question. Here I am screaming at the victim mere inches from her face because she ordered an inexpensive red wine with fish. Here I am making a big show of throwing her meal in the garbage because she couldn't possibly appreciate it and didn't deserve to eat it. Here I am getting into a physical altercation with some of the staff because they told me to relax and that it really isn't a big deal at all. But your honour it is a big deal. It's a huge deal.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Here I am respectfully excusing myself from this otherwise pleasant date due to my dates inexcusable wine decision. She will never be good enough for me, a self made foodie. At this point i shall excuse myself for i am a respecter of women the world over, and I dare not sully the sacred hetero sex bond by engaging in the empty act of cunnilingus or "eating pussy" as the unwashed masses call it. Because I have, above all, integrity.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Source your quotes please, I've never heard this and it sounds like you're speaking directly out of your rear end.

Also, did she even OBSESS over it rather than point out she wasnt given any choice?
From what i remember from the original article, she asked for red wine during the dinner and asked for red again later in his apartment. The article also made her sound really angry about not getting the red wine.

Poohs Packin posted:

Or he just ignored it because its not that big of a deal. Was he supposed to stop the date?

People sometimes date to get laid HTH.

Edit: im a trained chef who has lived and worked in France and drinks often with French people.
No see, i get it he just wanted to get laid. But considering the fantastic result of the date, he kinda shouldn't have ignored it. So yes, he should have been a total wine douche and not date rape a woman. Any reason not to rape a woman, no matter how stupid it is, is a good enough reason.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Sep 13, 2021

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

I'll ignore the deviants outing themselves as wrongwine sympathizers and ask another question if it please the court; what does she mean when she says she wasn't given a choice? He offered her some chardonnay and she said yes? He had red wine at his apartment that he refused to give her? Now, I may just be a simple country suh-mel-yay, but...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
"Then what happened? Might I remind you that you're under oath."

"Then he, he took out his penis and, and he.."

"Go on"

"He urinated into the bottle and said "at least my piss is the right colour you unsophisticated, uncultured trash."

"I have no more questions."

The jury murmurs and whispers to each "No rapists would do that. There's no way. I'd have done the same thing."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Toplowtech posted:

No see, i get it he just wanted to get laid. But considering the fantastic result of the date, he kinda shouldn't have ignored it. So yes, he should have been a total wine douche and not date rape a woman. Any reason not to rape a woman, no matter how stupid it is, is a good enough reason.

He didn't rape anybody, like at all, unless I missed something itt.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She kicked her way into his private rich man wine cellar and grabbed a magnum of Chateu Pichon, cracking it against the expensive looking custom shelves in a frantic attempt to sup the sweet red nectar within.

"You loving heathen bitch!", He lunged at her grasping the bottle with both hands, spinning them both round and into a large rack of unmarked cognac bottles, one of which hit the floor in a heady perfume-like explosion of distilled wine and glass. They stopped for a moment, chests heaving.

"Id just prefer we not drink that now, I was sort of saving it", he walked over to her, glass crunching beneath his white Ferragamo loafers. "Ive got some Pinot Gris in the fridge chilled, it is midday after all".

She never even had a choice.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Run my babies, run. I'll hold her off. Go, save yourselves.

A tray of shellfish made for the door

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Life is different for rich people I guess, but drat, how many bottles of wine is a single person living in an apartment supposed to have open at once? That's a rhetorical question and the answer is one unless you're having a party.

If someone comes over to my place and I've got a bottle of any wine open, that's what I'm gonna offer. I'm not gonna open a 2nd bottle just so you can have 1 glass before we go out (unless the 1st is almost empty anyway). No way I'm gonna be able to finish the two bottles before they start to go bad, but I guess I'm also not enough into wine to have a vacuum sealing contraption or whatever is needed to keep it good for more than half a week after opening.

It's incredible how that one sentence about not being offered red wine at his apartment undermines the rest so much. I bet the author shared it with a bunch of her friends and at least one editor before putting it online. Did everyone who reviewed it agree that she had a legitimate complaint? Did they miss how entitled and spoiled it made her sound? It could've been removed and changed absolutely nothing about the story other than improving her credibility.

The other thing in the article that really stood out is the way she said he kept jamming his fingers down her throat and then immediately trying to finger her. Pushing your fingers into someone's mouth on a first date a minute after you start making out is some weird poo poo. And he did it multiple times by her account. Hey, let me just swab up as much of the bacteria from the very back of your tongue and throat with my v-shaped claw, then push it waaay up inside you. Then right back into your mouth again. At least ask if a person is comfortable with that before you do it on a first date. Definitely guilty.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Milo and POTUS posted:

who is bseide the penguin

Its Nooner and Orkin Mang and a spurdo, dgsw probably is who I had in mind then

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

borat voice: "My Wine!"

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

Its Nooner and Orkin Mang and a spurdo, dgsw probably is who I had in mind then

Shame Dad Gay so What had to disappoint us so much, much like Aziz Ansari

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol he had to write himself out he own show.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wine doesn't go bad as quick as you think.

And lol at the thought of a goon unable to put down a bottle of wine

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

And lol at the thought of a goon unable to put down a bottle of wine

Hey we aren't all depressed alcoholics. Some of us are just regular depressed!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

If you just recork the bottle and refrigerate it, the wine will start tasting like vinegar by day 5, or sooner depending on the type.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Guilty of letting his best friend Herbert Wiggles die from too much heroin.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

If you just recork the bottle and refrigerate it, the wine will start tasting like vinegar by day 5, or sooner depending on the type.

Lmao what, that's crazy it's nowhere near that fast

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Of course a thread about Aziz Ansari turns into hot wine takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bad Purchase posted:

Life is different for rich people I guess, but drat, how many bottles of wine is a single person living in an apartment supposed to have open at once? That's a rhetorical question and the answer is one unless you're having a party.

If someone comes over to my place and I've got a bottle of any wine open, that's what I'm gonna offer. I'm not gonna open a 2nd bottle just so you can have 1 glass before we go out (unless the 1st is almost empty anyway). No way I'm gonna be able to finish the two bottles before they start to go bad, but I guess I'm also not enough into wine to have a vacuum sealing contraption or whatever is needed to keep it good for more than half a week after opening.

Lol okay Casanova, sorry to hear that opening a second $10 bottle of wine is going to bankrupt you.