Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Knowledge of wine pairings is pretty fucken bougie. Sharpening my guillotine rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

runnypoops posted:

You're actually eating poo poo with your mouth. rn.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Umm those aren’t mutually exclusive IDIOT

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Everybody should be drunk on white OR red wine constantly, and nobody should ever decapitate anybody.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lmao what, that's crazy it's nowhere near that fast

It does happen that fast. I don't mean it tastes like literal vinegar, I mean it starts to pick up some vinegar flavor around that time and tastes off, and continues getting worse and worse every day after. I'm not a wine snob or anything. I buy maybe 5-10 bottles per year and pretty much only drink on weekends, so it's pretty common that I end up with some leftover in the fridge for 5 or 6 days, and it's usually not good anymore at that point.

I just googled "how long does wine last after opening" and in the entire first page of results, all the answers are between 2 and 7 days, with most in the middle.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The question seems to hinge on just who was mad about the wine, and exactly how intense that anger was. Once we determine that, we'll know whether to cancel Mr Ansari or continue his illustrious career as a cornerstone of comedic entertainment.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Red sangria > white sangria

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

YeahTubaMike posted:

Red sangria > white sangria

Is white sangria even a thing?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

"Uuuh, I prefer my mimosas with champagne instead of claret"

Durrr :downsbravo:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Is white sangria even a thing?

I have some right now at my house

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ventral EggSac posted:

I have some right now at my house

guero poo poo

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
These are all very good points, but I think we're focusing too much on the wine selection, rather than the mind RAPE that is alleged. Did Aziz Ansari sexually assault this person, through his MIND? :hmmyes:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Im waiting for a special occasion to open it

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

when you're right, you're right

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

runnypoops posted:

U can be drinking a bottle of boxed Franzia red blend and it would still taste like gargled rear end with fish.

This isn't on the level of "pairings" this is basic "those things don't mix" like eating candy with mashed potatoes.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
morally, yes

legally, no

i know nothing about this case but i do know the pattern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lascivious Sloth posted:

These are all very good points, but I think we're focusing too much on the wine selection, rather than the mind RAPE that is alleged. Did Aziz Ansari sexually assault this person, through his MIND? :hmmyes:

To answer this honestly you just have to look at babe.net and those involved to understand. The websites tagline was "for girls who dont give a gently caress".