Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Marmaduke! posted:

The real crime is the friends we made on the way. By which I mean Ann.

I blame the show, which basically gave him a terrible personality but then still had women fall for him that made absolutely no sense. That's gotta mess with your own self perception.

Its called "Woody Allening"

And dont try to eat pussy on the first date unless its the first hour of the first date and she demands it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Being a single celebrity dating in New York has gotta be super weird.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Toplowtech posted:

If you are french, a foodie(like Aziz) or anyone with any food culture etiquette, you tend to think people who obsess over getting red wine over white/pink wine also tend to be insane alcoholic. It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and asking for burgers. If anything the fact it wasn't a red flag to Aziz, who literally had a Netflix show where he shared his foodies obsession, kinda implies he ignored it because he only planned to gently caress her.

Or he just ignored it because its not that big of a deal. Was he supposed to stop the date?

People sometimes date to get laid HTH.

Edit: im a trained chef who has lived and worked in France and drinks often with French people.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Here I am respectfully excusing myself from this otherwise pleasant date due to my dates inexcusable wine decision. She will never be good enough for me, a self made foodie. At this point i shall excuse myself for i am a respecter of women the world over, and I dare not sully the sacred hetero sex bond by engaging in the empty act of cunnilingus or "eating pussy" as the unwashed masses call it. Because I have, above all, integrity.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She kicked her way into his private rich man wine cellar and grabbed a magnum of Chateu Pichon, cracking it against the expensive looking custom shelves in a frantic attempt to sup the sweet red nectar within.

"You loving heathen bitch!", He lunged at her grasping the bottle with both hands, spinning them both round and into a large rack of unmarked cognac bottles, one of which hit the floor in a heady perfume-like explosion of distilled wine and glass. They stopped for a moment, chests heaving.

"Id just prefer we not drink that now, I was sort of saving it", he walked over to her, glass crunching beneath his white Ferragamo loafers. "Ive got some Pinot Gris in the fridge chilled, it is midday after all".

She never even had a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lascivious Sloth posted:

These are all very good points, but I think we're focusing too much on the wine selection, rather than the mind RAPE that is alleged. Did Aziz Ansari sexually assault this person, through his MIND? :hmmyes:

To answer this honestly you just have to look at babe.net and those involved to understand. The websites tagline was "for girls who dont give a gently caress".