Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

love how Abe Lukowski, my favourite player on the Baltimore Hiccups, kicks the bag. just hoofs it like god isn’t real and his own bag might get kicked at any second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Hammer Skong throws another perfect spiral to Henry. Touch down. By god, I love the Baltimore Hiccups.

FutonForensic

Peter Knockleboots' coverage is inescapable. He may well blanket the earth

Ventral EggSac

I remember when Big Bob "Whirlpool Freezer" Poody played for the Hiccups, me and dad used to watch them on a tube tv and we'd both jump for joy whenever they put him into play

nut

I swear Coach Cockems has infinite plays, he’s practically a walking talking NSYNC HitClips

gleebster

Only a howler
Don't get me wrong, I love the 'Cups, but I don't think this is their season. I don't think Frenlum Torsion has had time to recover from his injury last February.

nut

love how all the bartenders at the Skoal Chewdome tell you not to drink your bud light too quickly—“you wouldn’t wanna lose the hiccups, would ya?” but you don’t gotta tell me to nurse the beer, dog, it was $34.59.

Ventral EggSac

nut posted:

love how all the bartenders at the Skoal Chewdome tell you not to drink your bud light too quickly—“you wouldn’t wanna lose the hiccups, would ya?” but you don’t gotta tell me to nurse the beer, dog, it was $34.59.

smh it's like how the waiters in the 'dome only give you one popcorn at a time, I can handle more, for fucks sake I'm not too distracted, you are handing out all these individual popcorns while the dugout is boiling over with muscle

Heather Papps

hello friend

they'll never defeat my beloved new brunswick surprisers

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Heather Papps posted:

they'll never defeat my beloved new brunswick surprisers

show me a ‘prizer fan and I’ll show you a bandwagoner

Al ‘Alley-Oops’ Jones wins one cram-slam and suddenly everyone’s a fan

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

Nuts to the Cups! Pittsburgh Phlegm Hackers 4evah!

google THIS

Secretly worried people will realize the vintage 1939 Baltimore Hiccoughs banner in my man-cave (complete with the old offensive alcoholic Native American caricature mascot) is a replica

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

google THIS posted:

Secretly worried people will realize the vintage 1939 Baltimore Hiccoughs banner in my man-cave (complete with the old offensive alcoholic Native American caricature mascot) is a replica

are you kidding chief whoopincough was a beloved figure and supported by the great-grandson of that one reservation member, cancel culture has gone too far

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

google THIS

Lock posted:

are you kidding chief whoopincough was a beloved figure and supported by the great-grandson of that one reservation member, cancel culture has gone too far

He was no Smallpox Sioux (arguably the only good thing to come out of the Kansas City Blankets) but his sideline antics certainly got the crowd going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I still can't believe the Hiccups had a Linesmacker whose real name was "Marvin Demolisher"