Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vei
^o^

sometimes i wish it had some things it doesn't ("typed" variables, so you know that you are indeed dealing with say, a number of 1000000 and not a text of "1,000,000" )

but in the end i've been able to build what i want with it, as far as i can tell

shout out to all the nerds who coded like, DateTime and DateTimeZone objects to make working with dates idiot-friendly

i can only imagine what life was like before you

life would of sucked .........

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

another innocent victim of radium's tyranny from beyond the veil :ohdear:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

another innocent victim of radium's tyranny from beyond the veil :ohdear:

a powerful addition to a rap sheet

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
What happened here?

Heather Papps

hello friend

KaBob posted:

What happened here?

when you go to start a new thread if you pick the tags it warns you on the left not to do you get autobanned. maybe this feature is still around as it gives folk a way to self ban, but mostly it catches people who think ATTENTION, HOT or BAN ME are accurate descriptions of the thread

i think i've done it twice

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

astral

same, OP

Goons Are Gifts

KaBob posted:

What happened here?

exactly like HP posted, this was one of the nowadays rather rare genuine accidental autobans and the OP emailed me about this terrible post and was sorry and this actually has happened twice to me in the past few months and whenever it does happen, I feel bad because it wasn't a bad post at all
Maybe someone can code a nice card in PHP to fix this, I don't know how computers work Im sorry

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
lol that we have a thread literally begging to get probed and can't, then this nice person makes a legit thread and gets an auto

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
wish i could still accidentally ban myself. innocence is so fleeting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
*life would have sucked

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

op you are my hero

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!