Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Texas got beat in all aspects of the game for 4 quarters las night, with the D looking particularly bad. Arkansas shows up to play whereas Texas looks like they did 0 prep for that game. Just a thorough rear end kicking.

Some pretty egregious targeting calls were missed, but they would have minimally impacted the outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Asproigerosis posted:

I just dont understand what Texas was thinking getting sark considering his sordid history. His entire resume absolutely screams do not hire for head coach.

Yep, uninspired hire to say the least. But the first words out of his mouth were the eyes of Texas is our song, so that seemed to be the biggest thing money and power were pushing for.

And agree both of the Texas lines are total crap. At no point did either look competent against Arkansas.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
I don't think USC is going to hand the keys to someone with no HC experience at either level. I'm trying to think about the Colorado teams he was an OC for and nothing of note is coming to mind.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

kiimo posted:

Bohn is the AD that hired Bieniemy for OC back at Colorado, right?

Does a HC or an AD choose coordinators? But yes, looking at wiki Bohn was AD during that time.