Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May I recommend tonight's special, madam? Our light and crispy conch shells, flown in daily from northern Iowa, braised in a peanut butter and salmon ménage a trois.

Perhaps something lighter? Our seasaonal Crabbling salad was featured in Food & Wine magazine. The Crabblings are, of course, served fresh, on the stalk, and garnished with little more than their own gravy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

at Manifisteau's, we specialize in freshly punched food. whether it's salmon you crave, or wild boar, or ostrich, we will find the animal you desire, punch it soundly, and serve it to you right away.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

bonjour and welcome to heather papps's.

can i intrest you in beluga caviar? lobster poo poo? of course never mind you clearly want a tortured cow baby cutlet?

i apologize, let me prepare a plate of rent roots on a bed of lettuce torn apart, unto a beast, ravenous. for veggies.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

AARD VARKMAN
Saváge floridian en flambee et salt du bathes

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

"I'm, err, McDown with the McClown."

"Ah. Please, right this way sir. Discretely."

*vivaldi plays in the secret dining room past the mcdonald's kitchen*

"Welcome to McDonald's Premium. May I suggest the third-pounder with cheese? With some sugar cane Coke perhaps? Or are you in the mood for the *wink* discontinued McPizza? Why yes, our sundae machine is working, of course."

Khanstant
I'd like to order you finest plain hamburger, no sauce, no condiments, please gars on

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

I'd like to order you finest plain hamburger, no sauce, no condiments, please gars on

ah yes, le bifteck salisbury. at once!

ty nesamdoom!

Armitag3

Locally sourced sushi, I assure you, fresh off the interstate right from the gas station.

*party of four nods, approvingly*

AARD VARKMAN

Armitag3 posted:

Locally sourced sushi, I assure you, fresh off the interstate right from the gas station.

*party of four nods, approvingly*

Aged to perfection :discourse:

As an amuse-bouche, would you care to indulge in our chicken tornedau au buffaleaux, steel rolled on site for a minimum of 48 hours?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A cube of ballistic gel served on a deep-fried vintage Polaroid and topped with a flash-frozen rosette of whipped mayonnaise and ambergris, lightly dusted with toasted rice flour. Also try our signature cocktail: a highball filtered through freshly sheared organic Merino wool.

Frances Nurples

hambburger reduction made using our special in-house method (we use a cookie cutter to punch out the center of a regular sized hamburger)

treasure bear

i simply dont have time to post here as I running a haute cuisine restaurant is an extremely demanding job

FutonForensic

single taquito on a bed of wet beans

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

single taquito on a bed of wet beans

taquito couple on a wedding cake

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

A Coke from the back corner of the drink cooler? Excellent choice, sir. 2012 was a fine vintage.

Frances Nurples

every dish is served at around 120F.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

bienvenue à « Votre Ami » ! tout est foam ici...tout

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I'll never learn how to pronounce haute and this thread cant make me

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

vanisher

Only the finest Safeway pre-ground coffee for our guests, fresh from the drip machine. Served in a well loved mug with a bank logo.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Manager's special today is the trimmings we scraped out of the middle sink in the back upon a rice pilaf.

Buttchocks

Your entree is me biting you.

Escape From Noise

Careful with the plate, ma'am. It's haute!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A British chap wanting to get a word in might say, "haute on a minute."

frump truck

hello... again!

*gulps, nervously tugs at collar* tell the kitchen to turn down the sexiness of this food a notch or two!!!

frump truck

hello... again!

the raw sexual magnetism of this playful deconstruction of boeuf bourguignon is making me extremely nervous

frump truck

hello... again!

my apologies to our patrons. the executive chef was not aware that the e was supposed to be silent

nut

oh wow, great question, I mean I guess you could--who am i to stop you from eating the utensils?

nut

*sweating, nervous in the kitchen, hovering over a plate figuring out how to arrange sour skittles so that they look deconstructed*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*gently wiping the edges of a plate with my side towel*

This is the finest meal I've ever created. Perfect for the president.

Armitag3

But why call the manager when I can

*grips the table cloth and whips it perfectly from under full dinnerware with a magician flourish. by the time the cloth unfurls to the ground, I'm already gone*

Ventral EggSac

our entree tonight is a slice of salmon lightly heated by the panting of a healthy dog after having run around a park with his friends. and misseurs, might i be so bold as to point out he refrained from taking a bite of the salmon, he is a trained professional.

Stoner Sloth

Ventral EggSac posted:

our entree tonight is a slice of salmon lightly heated by the panting of a healthy dog after having run around a park with his friends. and misseurs, might i be so bold as to point out he refrained from taking a bite of the salmon, he is a trained professional.

my compliments to the dog, please tell him he's a good boy

google THIS

Honored guests, let me give you my personal assurance that our head chef is "not" (conspiratorial wink) being controlled by a rat under his hat

google THIS

The cooks grumble at the end of the day as they shake the droppings from their hair and bandage the bites and scratches on their scalps. However, the owner, who rarely visits the restaurant personally, remains convinced that we have captured the essence of the thing while still saving a lot of money by using random rats with no particular intelligence or knowledge of cooking.

AARD VARKMAN
Our apologies, the cheesecake is not available tonight as our pastry chef has entered his cocoon and will'n't emerge fore the equinox.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

sashimi? mon dieu, you hardly know me!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Buttchocks

The appetizer is not to be eaten; it is to be applied topically and absorbed through the skin.

Buttchocks

Tonight we have crepes macerated in nitrogen tetroxide, hydrazine, and mixed superphosphates. Look, death is very fashionable among restaurant goers these days.

AARD VARKMAN
Might I suggest you begin with our charcuterie selection of the day? The Salami was aged to perfection inside the hollowed out bedpost of a very fat child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
We cater to YOUR palate, we have hautes for every family. Try our Spicy South of the Border Sombrero, or our House Fermented Ushanka. And there’s always good ol’ Cheesy Beer Battered Ballcaps for the kids!