Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
road dogs come in all shapes and sizes. from the trucker in his Big Rig to the drifter flying a sign, i love them all. they are united by a shared affinity for the transcendent superpositional state of being everywhere and nowhere at the same time, aka "on the road"

i'm not really sure what this thread is for, i've just been thinking about road dogs a lot and needed a space for that. please share your stories of the road and/or the dogs who travel it. all road dogs are welcome here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm being a fake road dog rn, yesterday was my most road doggiest cuz we drove thru a whole province and i got a ticket. But today I also shower, washing off my greasy coat of road dog.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

nut posted:

i'm being a fake road dog rn, yesterday was my most road doggiest cuz we drove thru a whole province and i got a ticket. But today I also shower, washing off my greasy coat of road dog.

you sound like a real road dog to me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

the durango 95 purred away real horrorshow.

a nice, warm vibratey feeling all through your guttiwuts.

soon it was trees and dark, my orbs... with real country dark.

we fillied around with other travelers of the night...

...playing dogs of the road.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
now that there's a road dog thread idk what to post in it. chat thread aficionados may recall my hosed up brake pads from yesterday, i myself am back on the road. found a golf cart, traded that for a 4wheeler and that for a car and bam. now the car's pretty much safe to drive and the possibilities are endless. in the midwest now, thinking about heading towards florida before it gets cold. trading up to a van would be p cool too, this ride is sweet but not super livable. if any current/former road dogs have any inspiration to offer i'd love to hear it

----------------

cruft

Not much, dog, what's road with you?

Ventral EggSac

I just want to do road dog poo poo with my friends officer

google THIS

I think those dogs should get out of the road, they could get hurt :ohdear:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Ventral EggSac posted:

I just want to do road dog poo poo with my friends officer

google THIS posted:

I think those dogs should get out of the road, they could get hurt :ohdear:

these dogs have got to roam, and that's a risk they're willing to take

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

roam dogs

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

take the moon

by sebmojo
give my pylon to, the road dogs

for i am a road dog too

----------------

nut

i only have 2.5 hours left of being a road dog

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes being a road dog really sucks. all that freedom comes at the price of any kind of stability at all. there's nothing tying you down but there's nothing really connecting you to anyone either. no one's gonna notice if you don't come home or show up for work or whatever. just like you're everywhere and nowhere, you're kind of a friend to everyone and no one. plague times have hit us road dogs hard. "always for love, never from fear" is one of my #1 Road Dog Rules. try to always be headed towards something instead of away from it. with everyone locked down and afraid of each other, there's really no where to go

----------------

Stoner Sloth

pnac attack posted:

sometimes being a road dog really sucks. all that freedom comes at the price of any kind of stability at all. there's nothing tying you down but there's nothing really connecting you to anyone either. no one's gonna notice if you don't come home or show up for work or whatever. just like you're everywhere and nowhere, you're kind of a friend to everyone and no one. plague times have hit us road dogs hard. "always for love, never from fear" is one of my #1 Road Dog Rules. try to always be headed towards something instead of away from it. with everyone locked down and afraid of each other, there's really no where to go

:glomp: you're my favourite road dog friend, hopefully this bullshit is over sooner rather than later so you can continue your adventures

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sometimes we get train dogs. they're p cool too

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Finger Prince

When I was in Panama, I saw quite a few road dogs. One had a lot of big dangly teats and had somehow got up on the elevated highway and was running around up there. There were also a bunch that hung around a patacones stand begging/bugging for handouts and leftovers.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Stoner Sloth posted:

:glomp: you're my favourite road dog friend, hopefully this bullshit is over sooner rather than later so you can continue your adventures

thanks man

your friend sk posted:

sometimes we get train dogs. they're p cool too

one of my very favorite road dogs is a girl who lost her leg trainhopping. it sucks poo poo these days cause boxcars are rarer and rarer but i understand it's more of a Thing still out east. i've only done it once, from seattle to spokane on the back of a tanker trying to stay out of the wind behind the pump box. the real strat is to clean up and just get on amtrak/dodge the ticket guy. might have to get off sooner than you want depending on when they check, but if you don't have somewhere to be so what?

Finger Prince posted:

When I was in Panama, I saw quite a few road dogs. One had a lot of big dangly teats and had somehow got up on the elevated highway and was running around up there. There were also a bunch that hung around a patacones stand begging/bugging for handouts and leftovers.

i think you're talking about regular dogs man, but i love them too

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

sweet whip bro

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pnac attack posted:

sweet whip bro

thanks. it's eleven years old but will always have a big ol V6 and it came w/ a valet

cruft

Nothing quite like the feel of the open driveway.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I'm just realizing that this thread isn't about literal road dogs, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

your friend sk posted:

I'm just realizing that this thread isn't about literal road dogs, probably

Possibly.
Possibly it's like the musical Cats, only Dogs.