Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
This business about eradicating the virus by eliminating all deer and mice has to be one of the most ridiculously fantastical bits I've read in D&D and frankly a very poor use of public health resources in terms of reducing human suffering/premature death compared to stuff like aggressively going after Malaria and other tropical diseases. It does have a certain appeal though and it's fun to imagine a world where people go all in to eliminate diseases. I'm picturing millions of people fastidiously combing through the world's forests hunting down every tick and mosquito breeding spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Smeef posted:

I think mostly it's a fun tangent.

But gently caress ticks and mosquitos. And we should be driving mosquitos to extinctions given that they don't even play an important role in food chains.

Mosquitoes are probably humanity's greatest enemy (besides ourselves I guess) and really loving annoying. Ticks suck too and are probably even less important to the food chain. Their elimination would be a great kindness to many other animals.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
To verify, this year's flu shot update is out and what you'd get if you went to get a jab?

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
I had a bunch of weird symptoms that I wasn't expecting too. It's different for everyone. Managed to avoid it for years only to pick it up last month and would not recommend.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
Why are people upset with Offit?

MixMasterMalaria fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jul 21, 2023

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
You probably want to wait for the updated shot, it'll be out soon. Ideal time imo to take is second half of October, same for the flu shot.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Oracle posted:

Fresh off the presses:

Wait, US is getting access to monovalent formulations without the ancestral? If so maybe I'll boost this cycle after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Queer Grenadier posted:

My pharmaceutical allegiance is Pfizer.

I am the very model of a moderna mrna general.