Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Got the new booster from Pfizer (previously all Moderna) with a side if flu shot since I have a big trade show in two weeks. Side effects are absolutely kicking my rear end, probably the worst since my original #2 shot. I know there's no real correlation between strength of side effects and efficacy, but if there were I'd be very pleased with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

effervescible posted:

Got the new booster from Pfizer (previously all Moderna) with a side if flu shot since I have a big trade show in two weeks. Side effects are absolutely kicking my rear end, probably the worst since my original #2 shot. I know there's no real correlation between strength of side effects and efficacy, but if there were I'd be very pleased with it.

Covid saw that I got the booster and was like "you know what would be the funniest thing to do right now?"

Popped positive on two home tests. Expired gubmint test strips, but I do have a drippy nose and I don't think they'd both turn up false positives. Ironically I do feel better today than I did in the 24 hours after getting the booster - even ran 7 miles during my club's weekly run without issue. Womp womp. Three and whatever chunk of years was a good run.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
It really is remarkable how paxlovid tastes exactly like a bag of garbage with that is mostly dry but has a bit of nasty liquid in it smells.