Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Week 1 was a thrilling start to the 2021 season, so of course we gotta grind the momentum to a halt with Daniel Jones vs. Taylor Heinicke.

Giants @ Football Team
8:20 p.m. ET
NFL Network

Daniel Jones is 4-0 against Washington, an incredible start to his thriving career as he just knows how to beat a hated divisional rival. He's 4-19 against the rest of the league, but we don't care about that tonight. WILL THE STREAK CONTINUE???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This is the Thursday football we deserve

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
NFC East Clown Ball owns

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1437889808576270347?s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nodoze posted:

NFC East Clown Ball owns

:hmmyes:

Clownball may not always result in the best football, but it's always entertaining.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Friend, family, lets blind ourselves with Thursday Night Football.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

God please let Danny Dimes rip an 80 yard run again

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's bullshit that this is only on NFL network. At least put that poo poo on hulu.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's bullshit that this is only on NFL network. At least put that poo poo on hulu.

nfl bite dot com, my friend

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

That doesn't work on my big rear end tv though damnit. loving spectrums system cant handle live tv for poo poo where I am.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That doesn't work on my big rear end tv though damnit. loving spectrums system cant handle live tv for poo poo where I am.

Do you not have either a chromecast or a android tv with it built it? You can cast right to the tv.

Worst case you can try mirroring from the desktop

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I've tried streams and I get too annoyed with how often they cut out or other weird bullshit. I have Gamepass though so I'll still at least be listening to the radio broadcast.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Sadly no. If I get annoyed enough I may give up and :filez:. Do I need an adblocker or something for that site?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Sadly no. If I get annoyed enough I may give up and :filez:. Do I need an adblocker or something for that site?

yes, use uBlock Origin

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Doesn't Twitch have TNF games? That has an app on TVs and streaming devices

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Stealing content from the NFL is justified in every possible scenario. Highly recommended. Never give them a penny

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

Doesn't Twitch have TNF games? That has an app on TVs and streaming devices

I don't think they do all season. I know Amazon Prime doesn't start getting the games until October 8th, so right now it's either NFL Network or :filez:

NFL bites y'all

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ooh it's raining

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

danny dimes on thursday nights, ain't nothing like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrVxqBCEniI

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Hmmm

My new 86 inch tv is a lot less flattering to the grim visages of buck and aikman than its predecessor

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh poo poo we're already on to NFL Network instead of NBC on the broadcast channels?

Feel like they used to delay that until later into the season but also feel like this is the game that deserves to start the trend.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Joe Buck looks terrifying

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Saquon has a leg thats visibly twice as big as the other one

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I’m just here for the sewage.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I swear it's bizarre that hulu live handles sports fine but spectrums poo poo is 144-480p with buffering. It's the same drat hardware.

Also

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Oh poo poo we're already on to NFL Network instead of NBC on the broadcast channels?

Feel like they used to delay that until later into the season but also feel like this is the game that deserves to start the trend.

it's on nbc in new york

using a fox-influenced feed here is weird

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FUCKL YES LETS GOOOO

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

God please let Danny Dimes rip an 80 yard run again

From his own 19.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

I’m just here for the sewage.

:hmmyes:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lmao

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1438657697331699714

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lmao also note this is NOT the meadowlands

but from the crowd noise you might be shocked

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Poor Terry McLaurin is going to have a potential All-Pro career wasted in Washington

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
See, we almost had Clownball on the first play!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Look, I know Taylor Heinicke is not good. I know this.

I will still root for him at all times and incorrectly tell you that horrible sack wasn't his fault.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Poor Sam cosmi

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

yikes

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

team holding there lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wft was a 3.5 point Favorite?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Really, this game should have been the mating of NFC Clownball and Fitzmagic, but Snyder's field or whatever had to rob us of that glorious moment.

gently caress Dan Snyder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Man I thought Cosmi was supposed to be a stud