Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Just noticed the symbols on her laptop are wrong. Interesting touch or ridiculous blunder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I can't even tell if you've templated that correctly because my brain refuses to read it. Which is probably how you win with it, it's like textless Cryptic's second cousin or something.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Hazoret is the only god not dead, in support of your theory

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I just want to say that Rona being the U->UB legendary Phyrexian is a total cop-out. She's been UB on her last two cards; all the other cards in the cycle were monocolor previously. The added color is the corruption!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

I mean, yeah? The two products don't even look particularly alike. They release Set and Draft boosters for every set now and by and large, distributors and vendors seem to be able to tell those apart just fine, despite the fact that they are almost identical in price and size (as boxes).

Theft (or a purposeful leak) just seems more likely to me than a bunch of boxes being misidentified, possibly scanned and misregistered, passing weight checks and what have you until they finally reach the dude. However I admit I have nothing to go on so whatever.

If the boxes are all stacked up and the shipper is just reading the spines it makes it a lot easier to jumble up, I think.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Look at this Cryptic Command hater, smh

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I sure hope Phyrexian Obliterator was paid well for that cameo.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Cactrot posted:

I'm a white bordered sicko because that's what lands looked like when I started playing, so a long time ago I picked up a bunch of Unlimited basics and use them for all of my constructed decks.

To me, these five are the standard against which all other basic lands are judged.

4/5 ain't bad

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Hot drat, that was close, thanks for the heads up. Almost procrastinated myself out of the Princess Bride SL!

Kids and Guns posted:

For anyone who plays paper drafts, how much does your FLGS charge for it? The store I've been going to charges 20$ a person for 3 rounds of Swiss, with a pack or 4$ sc per win. I'd like to support them but man, it feels like I should just be buying a draft box myself at that rate.

I mean part of the appeal is you play Magic with other people. If you have a playgroup to draft with on your own that can change things but otherwise 20 bucks doesnt seem like a terrible rate given packs can be 5 a pop nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Tibalt, Lukka, Wrenn, and Tamiyo* all ate it. The more lasting consequence was almost all the walkers losing their sparks.