Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Just gonna drop this back in here because I am still :lol:in about it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Mae posted:

I call these deez lands because when your opponent asks why the card comes in untapped you point to your two basics and say deez lands right here
Those are called "bofa lands". :colbert:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Nighthand posted:

I really need to prune down my physical collection. Anyone have any ideas what I can do with 150 copies of llanowar elves?

Actually somewhat considering trying to make those 3d alter abacus life counter things at some point, though I dunno if the market for those really exists for cards that aren't emblematic rares for decks or what have you.
If you have enough OG art llanowar elves to make one those, I think that would be cool looking.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Elblanco posted:

Anyone testing out werewolves right now? Been having trouble with removal heavy decks and was wondering if I should wait to try them later or if I'm missing something.
If it's a big enough problem, you could try out Snakeskin Veil to protect your really important guys. Otherwise I think it's just a matter of running enough of the "when this hits, draw a card" stuff to out-value them.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

odiv posted:

Okay, so we've seen the Andy Samberg card, but has anyone brought up Bradley Cooper yet? If it was in the last thread and I missed it, I apologize.

It can't be Bradley Cooper, it doesn't flip into a raccoon.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Played against three Trickery decks in a row today and each one of them failed to find something relevant before I curbstomped them with the shaman chaingun. Especially loved watching one dude mill Ugin and Sultaimatum to hit KBtSG when he's at 1and staring at multiple rage forgers and countered-up shaman.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

HootTheOwl posted:

Also you can't destroy it because
[laughs in Krosan Grip]

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Aranan posted:

Bring back Final Fortune.
And give us a RR instant "if your opponent takes an extra turn after this one, instead you win the game".

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also the box of cards had a few other random CCG cards I don’t remember ever getting. I didn’t even know there was a WWF CCG.

Oh man, I (partially) remember that DBZ game. It had five different colors of fighting styles and there was no cost to just running anything you wanted, but iirc you got some kind of bonus for sticking to one color? And all the orange cards were waaaaaayyyyyyyy better than anything else. A friend and I each bought a starter deck and like $10 of discount boosters at walgreens and I opened the super-mega-ultra rare Goku that was allegedly like $120. I traded it to the LGS for a box of Odyssey and saw it sit there in the case until they went out of business because the owner flat out refused to have any space for people to play at all ever and treated anyone who wanted to browse/buy anything that wasn't baseball cards like poo poo.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
:vd: Trickery decks and people who play Trickery decks. If you want that kind of gameplay, there's plenty of slot machine simulators out there.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
:lol: at this in the Arena deals today:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Time posted:

the appropriate way to troll crokeyz is to beat him on stream then go into his chat and call him and William Wallace two noobs from noobland. May or may not get you banned from his chat however
worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Lone Goat posted:

Get opaque sleeves and play with the checklist cards, pulling the card out of the sleeve every other turn sucks.
Get opaque sleeves and have two sets of every DFC you play with.