Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

Accusing anyone who cares about not electing a rapist of being performative is more gross than anything i've seen in this particular thread.

CommieGIR posted:

Okay, if we're gonna go down this path again, we don't have to bring this thread back. Your choice.

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

If you leave this thread open it might reduce the amount of aggro in USNews during the week idk maybe?

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

It had to be done.

Look guys, as much as I'm done with the whole "D&D is full of rapists" you got one more page before we close for the weekend. Make the most of it. If we re-open, it'll be under Chil Law next weekend.

I don't think most people think that just that it's not really a deal breaker for some people as long as the politics are aligned. Ive eaten a three day for saying people should avoid falling into the same obsession with technicalities that some dummies do with the Breonna Taylor murder but there seems to be a lot of leeway given to people who are less aggro about Dems but say absolutely horrendous stuff

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Trazz posted:

You're a really bad mod

Don't worry, I love you anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
You know what? We've been too hard on D&D, succ zone. Too hard!

That's right, I said it.

The truth is that D&D produces amazing threads that could never appear in any other forum. Threads that bring a smile to face and joy to my heart every time I read them. Threads that are fresh YEARS after they were started.

Threads like this one:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796651

With 100% sincerity, thank you for that thread.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

So that’s a “no” to the question of “can you provide proof of harm reduction”.

Any other liberal willing to take up the task? Again if Dems are the clear harm reduction candidate it should be easy to prove.

Please show me stats on the following starting with W

Deportations
Military spending
Police budgets

So that's a "no" on being able to prove that reducing the police and/or military budget by any number of dollars in any part of their budget will always result in "harm reduction"?

Any other posters willing to take up the task? Please show me the stats for showing how reducing the following budgets by any dollar amount in any part of their budget will result in "harm reduction":

Military spending
Police budgets

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

I'm clapping

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah because the driving momentum for dem voters is the rape part. gently caress off.

Yeah, instead you voted to put him in the highest office and the most powerful position on earth. It’s clearly NOT support for the rape part!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Kalit posted:

So that's a "no" on being able to prove that reducing the police and/or military budget by any number of dollars in any part of their budget will always result in "harm reduction"?

Any other posters willing to take up the task?

what do you mean? are doubting that the primary role of the military and police is to terrorize brown people? i know you're moron but you don't have to die on this hill

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

loving done with Rape chat. Move on people

:chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1442113896366575617

really glad we got bipartisanship back

anyways she's not gonna eat those words most likely~

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Libs: believe all women!
Also libs: Vote for the guy with a rape accusation!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

It had to be done.

Look guys, as much as I'm done with the whole "D&D is full of rapists" you got one more page before we close for the weekend. Make the most of it. If we re-open, it'll be under Chil Law next weekend.

come now, we didn't accuse D+D of being rapists.

you accused us of making up that D+D was sheltering a bunch of rape apologists, we said that no, these were not fabrications, and then you learned to your horror we were not lying.

you learned something this weekend you would not have learned without this thread! no need to thank us.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
even complete morons can realize that the police mostly exist to protect private property from the poor and in cities, where the biggest police budgets exist and the most private property exists, the poor are overwhelmingly brown and black. just bizarre to not do the math

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Libs: believe all women!
Also libs: Vote for the guy with a rape accusation!

:champ:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

come now, we didn't accuse D+D of being rapists.

you accused us of making up that D+D was sheltering a bunch of rape apologists, we said that no, these were not fabrications, and then you learned to your horror we were not lying.

you learned something this weekend you would not have learned without this thread! no need to thank us.

No, you were doing that long before the question was asked. But thanks for that.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Thanks

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I am very sad that survivors might have to post in a thread where lovely people are it's really lovely and bad and unneeded.

I hope you all will come back to the thread next week cause I like a lot of you except for the losers of the challenge they suck and shouldn't be allowed to come back to the Cavy Clubhouse (new thread title)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Judakel posted:

what do you mean? are doubting that the primary role of the military and police is to terrorize brown people? i know you're moron but you don't have to die on this hill

given kalit's prior positions re: 'is it bad to throw mexican children in dog cages under a democratic president' i suspect the assumption being questioned is that it is a bad thing for the government to terrorize minorities

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Also lol @ closing this thread at 1600 on a Sunday. I guess that’s “the weekend”

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

it's like he's trying to speed-run validating pre-existing criticisms of moderation

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Also lol @ closing this thread at 1600 on a Sunday. I guess that’s “the weekend”

We'll miss out on so much of you guys repeating the same things over and over, surely that's valuable posting there.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

given kalit's prior positions re: 'is it bad to throw mexican children in dog cages under a democratic president' i suspect the assumption being questioned is that it is a bad thing for the government to terrorize minorities

he really is a piece of poo poo

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

:laffo: I'd love for you to show me the post where I stated that.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

We'll miss out on so much of you guys repeating the same things over and over, surely that's valuable posting there.

*AHEM*

Sedisp posted:

the Cavy Clubhouse (new thread title)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Kalit posted:

:laffo: I'd love for you to show me the post where I stated that.

are you denying what i stated?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

It is indeed difficult to justify voting for the guy with a rape accusation while at the same time saying “we believe women.”

How about a new topic: Biden helped a coup, is that “harm reduction?”

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Lib and let die posted:

If you leave this thread open it might reduce the amount of aggro in USNews during the week idk maybe?
Yeah, aggro in US News is my thing, Swiper no swiping

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

DoomTrainPhD posted:

It is indeed difficult to justify voting for the guy with a rape accusation while at the same time saying “we believe women.”

How about a new topic: Biden helped a coup, is that “harm reduction?”

Dude that's the same topic you guys have done for like 40+ pages now. Frankly don't care, you only got one page left anyways.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CommieGIR posted:

not sure what you expected to happen tbh

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

I never saw the last Jedi or indeed anything after the force awakens can someone tell me why it was so bad thanks

Don't do this to me you motherfuckers, not here in this cursed place

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

You're not giving Dems any credit for cutting the horse budget

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Pamela Springstein posted:

not sure what you expected to happen tbh

Last weekend went much better, actually, but yes we basically expected this to crash and burn.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
How about deporting Haitians? Is that harm reduction?
Increasing police/military spending?
Reneging on:
Marijuana
the war on drugs
student loan forgiveness
opening up more concentration camps
refusing to allow media into the concentration camps
Not closing Gitmo
M4A
Not rolling back any of trumps tariffs?
Not rolling back any of trumps policies?
No citizenship path for dreamers?

Take your pick. Let’s talk about what one of those is harm reduction?

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Judakel posted:

are you denying what i stated?

I was trolling because of the stupid post that virtualboyCOLOR was repeating. I'm assuming because they were upset that no one was paying attention to them

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Kalit posted:

I was trolling because of the stupid post that virtualboyCOLOR was repeating. I'm assuming because they were upset that no one was paying attention to them

ah ok

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Trying to post on the last page

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In retrospect it should’ve been obvious that you guys weren’t going to let this thread be any fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm gay