Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mellow Seas posted:

We’re allowed to blind quote the succzone here, right?

lmao

As a self-declared ambassador of CSPAM, I grant you leave to not just blind-quote the succzone, but name and link the posters who made said posts. This is the generosity that we offer to our good friends in D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A few months ago I was told that the D&D mods probe any criticism of Democrats on sight. My heart and my best intentions tell me that’s true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm going to keep calling it dunc even though it stopped being funny ages ago

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
sexpig you still can't post here ;)

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
Visual representation of CommieGIR pitching this idea to GJB:

[img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c3yMrIsh8m4/VMwL4VsTMPI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/XcylldzIJzg/s1600/The%2Bwire%2Bs3e4%2Bhamsterdam%2Bd.jpg[l[/img]

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

How are u posted:

Yup, forum bans still apply.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

How are u posted:

backseat modding allowed though???

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

CommieGIR posted:

Yup, forum bans still apply.

some embassy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CommieGIR posted:

This is a counterpart to CSPAM's Succ Zone thread

When I read this I immediately thought you meant it's a place to unsourced-quote embarrassing posts from cspam, is that your intent? I'm not trolling, I'm honest to god asking if this is what you mean by that.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mellow Seas posted:

We’re allowed to blind quote the succzone here, right?

lmao

yeah sure, we don’t give a poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

How are u posted:

I nearly posted a request that any talk about January 6th be moved to its own thread, but the one thing I'm really grateful for the mod nomination thread of showing me is how that forum is filled with the most unpleasant, conspiratorial, spiteful people alive that I'd rather dangle my balls in acid than deal with, so I know there's actually no audience for even a joke there, they really do just want it to be a cute little preservation of 2013 era Democratic High Spin Zone where the likes of Paul Krugman and Ezra Stein are sages forever.

Just wish they'd be more honest about it, but if they were, they wouldn't be who they are.

wow i think this is the first how are u post that’s ever made sense

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm legit excited to see the dunks y'all can come up with after training in the hyperbaric discord chamber for years

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

How are u posted:

I nearly posted a request that any talk about January 6th be moved to its own thread, but the one thing I'm really grateful for the mod nomination thread of showing me is how that forum is filled with the most unpleasant, conspiratorial, spiteful people alive that I'd rather dangle my balls in acid than deal with, so I know there's actually no audience for even a joke there, they really do just want it to be a cute little preservation of 2013 era Democratic High Spin Zone where the likes of Paul Krugman and Ezra Stein are sages forever.

Just wish they'd be more honest about it, but if they were, they wouldn't be who they are.

How are u posted:

lol what IS the topic of the bad thread? Is it just roe v wade forever now? is that the implication with bringing the thread back on topic?

How are u posted:

It's so loving insane that the serous debate club nerds are so dedicated to protecting the sanctity of the tviv thread

lmao this owns

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Well, you gotta get your Visa approved still, gah.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

yeah petition to change the thread title because if it's an embassy then CSPAM would be making the rules in this thread. you don't invite a country to set up an embassy and then tell them "okay these diplomats are forbidden to come".

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

is this the long awaited d&d mod feedback thread?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao this owns

whoa did not have d&d breaking how r u in the cards

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

Well, you gotta get your Visa approved still, gah.

lol that is NOT how embassies work... sexpig has DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
No one post in US News again, let it fall off the first page

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

500 good dogs posted:

lol that is NOT how embassies work... sexpig has DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

He killed a man!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fart simpson posted:

is this the long awaited d&d mod feedback thread?

Honestly it's an attempt to get the masses to shut up and stop asking for one, and I'm impressed by the transparency

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

How are u posted:

:hai:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TheDisreputableDog posted:

No one post in US News again, let it fall off the first page

*the sound of crickets chirping in the night*

finally, a discussion that's allowed in usnews

How are u posted:

at first I was like 'wow how are u actually sounds like he's making sense for once' and then I realized what was going on and lol'd irl

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANBKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
look buddy, Joe Biden didn't personally walk out and say 'you're all evicted' and millions of people found their housing being thanos snapped away at once, ergo it's actually fine what's happening and you're an idiot if you think it's bad, I'm a smart D&D politics knower.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Augus posted:

tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies tankies TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANBKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIES TANKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!

The Warsaw pact has rolled in.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Augus posted:

Libs

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

whoa did not have d&d breaking how r u in the cards

You start grad school in dc yet? i'm excited to see how that shakes out for your insane tankie rear end lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

I may not be Hillary Clinton but I'm gonna watch and laugh as this embassy burns

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Nice to see we made a safe space for cspam posters here in D&D.

Except the idiots who got forum banned. They can still gently caress off, I guess

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

How are u posted:

You start grad school in dc yet? i'm excited to see how that shakes out for your insane tankie rear end lmao

brunch culture is real in this city and is loving insane. all the Sunday weather reports are specifically about how good for brunching it is

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Rust Martialis posted:

Nice to see we made a safe space for cspam posters here in D&D.

Except the idiots who got forum banned. They can still gently caress off, I guess

Yeowch is allowed as long as he doesn't go on another 700 post per night spree.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah sure, we don’t give a poo poo

Hey buddy, I wasn’t asking you, I was asking CommieGIR, the wisest and most awesome type of person that could ever exist - - a D&D IK, divinely blessed. There is nobody whose opinion I could respect and honor more (except maybe Kamala Harris, LOL!) I don’t even take shits unless GJB sends me a PM telling me it’s okay.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

brunch culture is real in this city and is loving insane. all the Sunday weather reports are specifically about how good for brunching it is

Please keep us updated as you polemicize to the dc crowd about marxism or whatever other made up bullshit

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mellow Seas posted:

Hey buddy, I wasn’t asking you, I was asking CommieGIR, the wisest and most awesome type of person that could ever exist - - a D&D IK, divinely blessed. There is nobody who’s opinion I could respect and honor more (except maybe Kamala Harris, LOL!) I don’t even take shits unless GJB sends me a PM telling me it’s okay.

It got buried already, but just quote the poster. I mean, an occasional blind quote is fine. Its the Thunderdome man.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

How are u posted:

Please keep us updated as you polemicize to the dc crowd about marxism or whatever other made up bullshit

marx didn't exist lmao

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Mellow Seas posted:

Hey buddy, I wasn’t asking you, I was asking CommieGIR, the wisest and most awesome type of person that could ever exist - - a D&D IK, divinely blessed. There is nobody whose opinion I could respect and honor more (except maybe Kamala Harris, LOL!) I don’t even take shits unless GJB sends me a PM telling me it’s okay.

fuk ya kamala

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Brunch is good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

It got buried already, but just quote the poster. I mean, an occasional blind quote is fine. Its the Thunderdome man.

drat d&d has fewer rules than cspam, admins must be democrat party operatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Mellow Seas posted:

Can’t wait for a million posts about how dissent is harshly punished in D&D when the mods have been giving out like three probes a week, for months.

best part of this was msdoskapital yelling about it, yet neither ralph nor I (nor I think gjb even?) have literally ever probated him lol